• IP Copied!
  • Who I Am?

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    Hello, my IGN is Loftt, maybe known as lczi or Steven_Universe_.

I first joined this server at the end of 2017 so about two years ago. I joined this with somewhat of a lifetime friend who is this friend? Jvxtc he's active and really good at this we all have a team on TMDC, who I am inside of the server not that popular generally nice horrible at shooting people.

This is just who I am inside of th3r internet world, Im 15 sitting at 5'8" playing basketball and baseball, I live with my mom, dad and sister 3 dogs 4 chickens and a soon to be baby rabbit. One of our dogs is a puppy all 3 are rescues, one of my dogs is epileptic, so she has sezuries, are other dog was rescued by a family who abused her. We live in a dead town only about 500 people attend my school.

Why'd i make this? I've recently applied for the apprentice position, just felt if I get accepted I should be more in contact with the community I'll be even more apart of. Even if I don't get accepted its fine I just think it's time to do this.

AlRorthNyr

Mythical
    AlRorthNyr
    AlRorthNyr AlRorthNyr
    Aw, that's nice. I hope you've done good on the server, become an apprentice and have fun as the new apprentice. :p
    (And of course if your application gets turned down, which we hope won't happen, we still hope you have fun :)