Votes: 4 21.1%
    • No a ban reset would not be good

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    They've done a ban reset before and, surprise, it didn't have any benefit. Doubt they'd do another one, but hey, we doubted they'd do it the first time. Who knows

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    My gosh, how many times are people gunna keep asking this question? Y'all are beating a dead horse!!!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Not so sure about this. I saw a player I knew as Celmaibunpilot. I'm pretty sure he scammed me once in a deal, and known for a few other reasons. Wasnt he banned?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    They've done a ban reset before and, surprise, it didn't have any benefit. Doubt they'd do another one, but hey, we doubted they'd do it the first time. Who knows
    Haven’t they done two now? And I believe that the chance of another ban reset has about the same chance of happening as me becoming an apprentice. xD

Why do I have so much fun dissing myself?

Kakreth

Right now, a ban reset would be detrimental to the server. To understand why you need to understand what the server needs to start growing, the server needs new consistent players to grow again, how do you achieve that? You make the game more beginner friendly while still leaving room for progression and skill expression.

Now a ban reset would temporarily increase players, but the number of cheaters that would return would heavily discourage new players from returning to the server, the game is no fun if you don't even get a chance to play it, so overall would have a negative effect on the growth of the server, a ban reset is something that should only be considered when the server has a healthy stable population and even then is a bit eh.

Hopefully this puts it in a way you can understand - kakreth

Flirtin

It would temporary increase player count. You can easily counter the amount of cheaters with a good anticheat and active staff members. Not that I’m for a ban reset.