• IP Copied!
  • Yo

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    Yo, I'm For_runner. Call me For.

I'm gonna be real, i'm only doing this so I can really get used to the format of the forums (It's my first day)

I am a female, happily so. I primarily play on TMD-6 with my sister, Tictactoetwo.

I am known for being a "mom friend", although i see myself more as a father, because i mean well but no one listens. People say i'm annoying and in all honesty, they're probably right.

DamTin

Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums For! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    Thanks! I've been playing for well over a year but im just now entering the forums. It's nice to know that the forums are as friendly as the servers, if not more.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Apologies for the late response, I see DamTin beat me to it. Hello For, and allow me to give you an official welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. If you ever need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. (I like your skin by the way. :p)

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    Apologies for the late response, I see DamTin beat me to it. Hello For, and allow me to give you an official welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. If you ever need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums or in game. (I like your skin by the way. :p)

Aw thanks for both the warm welcome and the compliments!

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    I am already quite familiar with you as I see you on the forums a fair bit. But nevertheless, welcome to the HavocMc forums and I look forward to seeing you in-game in the future :)