• IP Copied!
  • [2 Vouch Copies] HQ Vector Artwork

GucciAssSloth

nqSIEjS.png

Glitch Graphics is a small team of graphic artists specializing in vector artwork. We are currently new in the game and would like to build a portfolio of artwork to showcase are skill.

We are offering 2 Vouch Copies for free. Once those vouch copies are taken, all artwork will be sold for $5 average. Artwork may vary in price based on complexity and detail. If you would like to order artwork or take a vouch copy, private message me or leave a comment in the thread so we can get in touch with you.

Portfolio
    utKfvXR.png

N7uF6jC.png

Please note, we do not offer any illustrations. We are currently working on this department, however, if you have an illustration that you would like to be vectored, private message me.

Software

We currently make all of our work in Adobe Illustrator and very rarely do we use Adobe Photoshop. We have done some work for close friends via Upwork, however we will not include these in our portfolio as they are being used commercially.

Thanks for checking us out! Enjoy!​

Nekophysix

Titan
    Nekophysix
    Nekophysix Nekophysix
    sounds good and just in time for me was looking for a graphic artist .I'll pm you over Skype /discord the details