• IP Copied!
  • 2020 map update? Clarity needed

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    What is it? The new trailer only halfway makes sense.... but some things that didnt make sense made me the most excited.

What's going on here? Map expansion? New zones?

TWD sure never had snow in more than 1 episode or so. Never permanently (the comics did but not show).
    Snowy map zones, got me excited but confused.
    Mountainous terrain?! Got me extremely hyped but still confused
    Desert, hills, rain and horses?! 4 things that never existed in this game (not for a long time anyway) and are now included in a map update?

Theres some clarification needed here. What're y'all hiding behind those curtains?

Runkelpokk

What is it? The new trailer only halfway makes sense.... but some things that didnt make sense made me the most excited.

What's going on here? Map expansion? New zones?

TWD sure never had snow in more than 1 episode or so. Never permanently (the comics did but not show).
    Snowy map zones, got me excited but confused.
    Mountainous terrain?! Got me extremely hyped but still confused
    Desert, hills, rain and horses?! 4 things that never existed in this game (not for a long time anyway) and are now included in a map update?

Theres some clarification needed here. What're y'all hiding behind those curtains?
    I guess tmd is growing to more than just twd in minecraft a few fresh ideas and locations will be pretty nice

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    I think it'll be cool to have some fresh locations. However, just don't want the map to get TOO big, ya know?
    Well, this might be a big of a conflicted subject. Rick and crew started off pretty far away from where 2 of them are now. A large PvE map would be nice. A larger PvP, possibly. And here's why:

Bases arent an easy thing to hide. Youd need to go to the borders of the map to hide your teams loot.
    There could be a strictly bases and then strictly normal PvP, like there is PvP and TMD OP(classic)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Bases arent an easy thing to hide. Youd need to go to the borders of the map to hide your teams loot.
    There could be a strictly bases and then strictly normal PvP, like there is PvP and TMD OP(classic)
    I suppose that makes sense. But at the same time, it wouldn't make sense to make it too much bigger. Adding new, non-canon locations to a large scale could potentially muddy the "TWD Experience." Don't get me wrong, exploration is fun! Just don't want to stray too far off the path, yaknowimsayin?

Runkelpokk

I suppose that makes sense. But at the same time, it wouldn't make sense to make it too much bigger. Adding new, non-canon locations to a large scale could potentially muddy the "TWD Experience." Don't get me wrong, exploration is fun! Just don't want to stray too far off the path, yaknowimsayin?
    Maybe its not even bad if they slightly start making up there own stuff (locations maybe even a story) aslong as it stays in the zombie apocalipse world theme

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Maybe it's an additional TMD server? Adventure server

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Hol up
    What is this?

I saw the map had changed. There was a base in the middle of nowhere?
    The image wont load. Go to the map and click on the box for "bases." Zoom out and look near Bigspot. There is a yellow icon with a house in the middle.

What does it mean?