• IP Copied!
  • 21 September 2019 TMD Update

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Some updates have just been deployed to TMD.

Auto Nerfs & More!
    - When selling items back to the NPC shops, you now get 3x the money. Plus, ammo is now half the cost.
    - Walkers will now drop twice the money.
    - On the topic of EXP, Leveling is now much less exponential, and leveling will be easier. At higher levels, leveling has become almost unobtainable, so this will lower that ceiling a bit. This was already announced, but I’m reiterating it here.

New Devs!
    - Welcome Nuno1212s and Nahu to the team!

Voting Changes - Slot Machines!
    - The Voting System on TMD is getting revamped! It will now be a slot system to match Towny, and will hopefully be more interesting than getting a can of soup and an M9. Voting Crates have been removed.

cb9cfc489719cf0260dec3fc37bc1394.gif

Rewards:
    unknown.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-21_19-54-36.png
      upload_2019-9-21_19-54-36.png
      24.7 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited by a moderator:

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    Great... Awesome Update but i think its better add an AntiVPN because so many ban evaders and hackers bypassing
    this causes players dissatisfaction... like 10 years without antivpn, btw they're free from spigotmc

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Some updates have just been deployed to TMD.

Auto Nerfs & More!
    - When selling items back to the NPC shops, you now get 3x the money. Plus, ammo is now half the cost.
    - Walkers will now drop twice the money.
    - On the topic of EXP, Leveling is now much less exponential, and leveling will be easier. At higher levels, leveling has become almost unobtainable, so this will lower that ceiling a bit. This was already announced, but I’m reiterating it here.

New Devs!
    - Welcome Nuno1212s and Nahu to the team!

Voting Changes - Slot Machines!
    - The Voting System on TMD is getting revamped! It will now be a slot system to match Towny, and will hopefully be more interesting than getting a can of soup and an M9. Voting Crates have been removed.

cb9cfc489719cf0260dec3fc37bc1394.gif

Rewards:
    unknown.png
    Sounds like a good update, but I need a few questions answered, I'm a little confused..

When selling items to an NPC, you dont get 3 times the money you buy it for, surely? This would obliterate the economy, it would be like infinite money times 3.

Also, will our levels be reset if so? I sure hope not, because I've worked hard to get to 29 so far, and I'm sure FireRageHD did even harder for his 41...

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Sounds like a good update, but I need a few questions answered, I'm a little confused..

When selling items to an NPC, you dont get 3 times the money you buy it for, surely? This would obliterate the economy, it would be like infinite money times 3.

Also, will our levels be reset if so? I sure hope not, because I've worked hard to get to 29 so far, and I'm sure FireRageHD did even harder for his 41...
    Its just going to be 3x what it used to be, which is still below what the buy value is.
    And no, your levels are going to be left as is, and the new xp requirements will go from where you are currently.

CastielCraw

CastielCraw
    CastielCraw CastielCraw
    Neat update. I have a question tho. I had 14 vote crates, will they get somehow replaced? Will I be able to spin 14 times or did the number got reset?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Its just going to be 3x what it used to be, which is still below what the buy value is.
    And no, your levels are going to be left as is, and the new xp requirements will go from where you are currently.
    Awesome. Thanks Chlnge. Great job, keep it going!

CastielCraw

CastielCraw
    CastielCraw CastielCraw
    I noticed I'm lagging a little more since the update. Normally I have a very good internet connection. All bars were filled and in TAB there was nothing suspicious. The worst connection I ever had, was a bar missing in TAB. But since the update I notice that the lagging has become quite worse. I've also talked to other players, who have also said that their connection has drastically deteriorated. I was on today and found, for example, that the normally solid 60 FPS turned into shaky 20, turning any action like fighting or even chatting into a tragedy. Maybe it's just my PC or eventually only my connection, but I've checked both several times and think it's very unlikely, as other players are affected. Among other things, I noticed that I can't move a bit in version 1.12.2. If I try to move, it pushes me back into the starting position. That also includes jumping. In version 1.8 it actually seems to work better, but then the problems mentioned above occur.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    I noticed I'm lagging a little more since the update. Normally I have a very good internet connection. All bars were filled and in TAB there was nothing suspicious. The worst connection I ever had, was a bar missing in TAB. But since the update I notice that the lagging has become quite worse. I've also talked to other players, who have also said that their connection has drastically deteriorated. I was on today and found, for example, that the normally solid 60 FPS turned into shaky 20, turning any action like fighting or even chatting into a tragedy. Maybe it's just my PC or eventually only my connection, but I've checked both several times and think it's very unlikely, as other players are affected. Among other things, I noticed that I can't move a bit in version 1.12.2. If I try to move, it pushes me back into the starting position. That also includes jumping. In version 1.8 it actually seems to work better, but then the problems mentioned above occur.
    It's not just your computer. I dont have the problem with 1.12.2 as often, but the lag has definetly been a problem.

CastielCraw

CastielCraw
    CastielCraw CastielCraw
    Was the host moved?

It's been a month now and the lag I've been experiencing became worse. I really thought of every single possibility why I'm lagging in-game like I never lagged before on any server I ever played in my entire life. I hoped to never ask this question, since it would mean, that I either overlooked the cause for the lag or, that I'm totally screwed and powerless and will never be able to join this server ever again. Not to be dramatic, but I hope really not.

The server doesn't load the texture pack, I can't open the server gui, chunks don't load, people scream, buildings are on fire and sirens can be heard in the distance. No, but take out the last three and then you have my issue. I tried several versions, one worse than the previous and checked my FPS continuously (60FPS). Sometimes I can join a server, but I swear: If I ever get in a fight with the issues I have now, the fight for me would just begin while the opponent already collects my stuff. I experienced such things on other servers too (Solid FPS, but delayed actions) and they all moved hosts before.

I'd really like to get done with this matter, so I can finally move on.

Last edited:

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Was the host moved?

It's been a month now and the lag I've been experiencing became worse. I really thought of every single possibility why I'm lagging in-game like I never lagged before on any server I ever played in my entire life. I hoped to never ask this question, since it would mean, that I either overlooked the cause for the lag or, that I'm totally screwed and powerless and will never be able to join this server ever again. Not to be dramatic, but I hope really not.

The server doesn't load the texture pack, I can't open the server gui, chunks don't load, people scream, buildings are on fire and sirens can be heard in the distance. No, but take out the last three and then you have my issue. I tried several versions, one worse than the previous and checked my FPS continuously (60FPS). Sometimes I can join a server, but I swear: If I ever get in a fight with the issues I have now, the fight for me would just begin while the opponent already collects my stuff. I experienced such things on other servers too (Solid FPS, but delayed actions) and they all moved hosts before.

I'd really like to get done with this matter, so I can finally move on.
    Nice overexaggeration

And yes. Today I lagged so hard I was somehow simultaneously riding 4 motorbikes. I never hit below 50 fps except when I used my shader packs on my friend's realm. I get around 35- 48 fps when using them. I get around 130 to 140 using my resource pack, dont know about nothing running. I'm normally running SOME kind of modifier in my game.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Nice overexaggeration

And yes. Today I lagged so hard I was somehow simultaneously riding 4 motorbikes. I never hit below 50 fps except when I used my shader packs on my friend's realm. I get around 35- 48 fps when using them. I get around 130 to 140 using my resource pack, dont know about nothing running. I'm normally running SOME kind of modifier in my game.
    its important to know the difference between client side and server side lag. Client side lag is lag that effects the player. Generally this is graphics related and is measured in FPS or frames per second. All sorts of things effect this number some more than others. For example lots of entity's and moving blocks will cause a ton of lag. Something which generally isnt a big deal on the server (maybe towny). So as long as you have a good machine you should be fine. Then theres server side lag, which is the lag that the server itself experiences. This is measured in ticks per second this is where most of the truely annoying lag comes from it. FPS lag comes from sort of the same things as TPS lag but there are some differences between the 2. For example lots of chests full of items will lag a server hard because thats alot of data to handle, blocks moving will also cause bad lag, but lots of entitys wont cause as much. On TMD though the guns cars and etc cause a lot of lag and if the server doesnt have lots of ram that can really hurt the TPS.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    its important to know the difference between client side and server side lag. Client side lag is lag that effects the player. Generally this is graphics related and is measured in FPS or frames per second. All sorts of things effect this number some more than others. For example lots of entity's and moving blocks will cause a ton of lag. Something which generally isnt a big deal on the server (maybe towny). So as long as you have a good machine you should be fine. Then theres server side lag, which is the lag that the server itself experiences. This is measured in ticks per second this is where most of the truely annoying lag comes from it. FPS lag comes from sort of the same things as TPS lag but there are some differences between the 2. For example lots of chests full of items will lag a server hard because thats alot of data to handle, blocks moving will also cause bad lag, but lots of entitys wont cause as much. On TMD though the guns cars and etc cause a lot of lag and if the server doesnt have lots of ram that can really hurt the TPS.
    My FPS are normally fine. I can run resource packs no problem. It must be the TPS, seeing as I'm not the only one experiencing lag.