• IP Copied!
  • -

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    If you were false banned make an appeal, make one regardless. Mistakes are human and if you were in fact false banned we can unban you quickly.

Zelodan235

If you were false banned make an appeal, make one regardless. Mistakes are human and if you were in fact false banned we can unban you quickly.
    I did an appeal. But it got denied very quickly. I was banned because of macros? and ''reach & killaura''. I made 1 video of me reaching 20 cps with my broken mouse that they would alteast stop accusing me of using macros. SchildKatze told me that I will get a 100% unban if I put the video in my next ban appeal in 2-3 months but in the clip it actually looks like reach but not aura. Its because of tqras's fov because in my pov I was literally 2-3 blocks away from tqras comboing them. Now I just gotta wait 2-3 months so I can appeal again. If it gets denied I want my money back that I spent on Legend.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    I did an appeal. But it got denied very quickly. I was banned because of macros? and ''reach & killaura''. I made 1 video of me reaching 20 cps with my broken mouse that they would alteast stop accusing me of using macros. SchildKatze told me that I will get a 100% unban if I put the video in my next ban appeal in 2-3 months but in the clip it actually looks like reach but not aura. Its because of tqras's fov because in my pov I was literally 2-3 blocks away from tqras comboing them. Now I just gotta wait 2-3 months so I can appeal again. If it gets denied I want my money back that I spent on Legend.

Fov makes no difference if you detect a cheat. You can clearly count the blocks even with high fov and if its aura suspicion then even less so. Every staff member has to provide proof and in this case that proof was legitimate and reason to take action.

Zelodan235

Fov makes no difference if you detect a cheat. You can clearly count the blocks even with high fov and if its aura suspicion then even less so. Every staff member has to provide proof and in this case that proof was legitimate and reason to take action.
    Okay I understand but I wasn't cheating.