• IP Copied!
  • A bunch of ideas for ?-future development-?

Ninjamaster0420

i have a ton so here goes:

~will there ever be a feature on PvE servers that allows for the driver of a vehicle to place it directly in their inv. by exiting? this would help with the meanies that like to wreck other peoples' cars/bikes

~Will Gunfire/ flashlights ever effect pve/pvp to a higher degree?
    *Flashlight pve: light has a chance to 'summon' or attract more walkers, along with fire and explosions!
    *Flashlight pvp: using it could emit some form of 'glow' around player to emulate 'seeing their light in the dark' for something like a 20-30 block range maybe?
    * Gunfire pve: the louder/larger the gun is the higher chance to attract walkers and the higher the gun level the more quantity they attract, like pistols have a 30% chance to draw a 'small group of walkers ( 3-5 ) smgs could have a 50% chance to summon a medium group ( 7-12 ) and so on in this style! also explosions and fire
    *Gunfire pvp maybe get a 'ping' on some form of super light, Tiny mini-map to indicate 'hearing gunfire'?

~will we ever have a way to disallow Non team members from accessing loot bags u currently have open and are looting, this could help with 'loot stealing' (of course on pve servers only)**even tho common sense would suggest if a person is on a loot bag, be cool and don't steal it**

~Will passengers of vehicles ever be able to do 'drive bys' ? like shooting form within the vehicle ( only passengers maybe? )

~Will we ever get jet skis' or ski boats for water exploration?

~Will you ever add Non walker (humanoid) npc's from the factions in TWD for us to 'fight' against as well as walkers?..maybe even make them behave in a more human like manner? (smarter than walkers & harder to kill)

~Will /stats ever feature a headshot count..this is dear to my heart as the vast majority of my kills are by headshot...and i can see the pvp guys Loving that as well! (maybe even a kill count per weapon Type? )

~Will skins ever be added for things like: Cars, Motorcycles, Armor?

~Will you ever add more LMG types?

~will we ever get throwing melee weapons that aren't molotovs or grenades Like: throwing knives or ninja stars?

~Would you ever consider adding elytra's as 'Hangliders' or something like that?

~Will we ever get a vehicle with passenger capacity higher than x4 like maybe a bus or SUV? (x8 & x6 passengers ? )

~would you ever consider adding more stealth option to the game like *smoke* grenades ( like a 10x10 block area can't be seen into for 5-10 seconds? ) or a ghillie suit? maybe it would 'blend u into the foliage better' so u appeared as a natural thing in game?

*this one is just a question* will the invisible walls even have physical representations? or are they Only there for unfinished areas?

Thanks for braving my wall of text!

Last edited:

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    i have a ton so here goes:

~will there ever be a feature on PvE servers that allows for the driver of a vehicle to place it directly in their inv. by exiting? this would help with the meanies that like to wreck other peoples' cars/bikes

~Will Gunfire/ flashlights ever effect pve/pvp to a higher degree?
    *Flashlight pve: light has a chance to 'summon' or attract more walkers, along with fire and explosions!
    *Flashlight pvp: using it could emit some form of 'glow' around player to emulate 'seeing their light in the dark' for something like a 20-30 block range maybe?
    * Gunfire pve: the louder/larger the gun is the higher chance to attract walkers and the higher the gun level the more quantity they attract, like pistols have a 30% chance to draw a 'small group of walkers ( 3-5 ) smgs could have a 50% chance to summon a medium group ( 7-12 ) and so on in this style! also explosions and fire
    *Gunfire pvp maybe get a 'ping' on some form of super light, Tiny mini-map to indicate 'hearing gunfire'?

~will we ever have a way to disallow Non team members from accessing loot bags u currently have open and are looting, this could help with 'loot stealing' (of course on pve servers only)**even tho common sense would suggest if a person is on a loot bag, be cool and don't steal it**

~Will passengers of vehicles ever be able to do 'drive bys' ? like shooting form within the vehicle ( only passengers maybe? )

~Will we ever get jet skis' or ski boats for water exploration?

~Will you ever add Non walker (humanoid) npc's from the factions in TWD for us to 'fight' against as well as walkers?..maybe even make them behave in a more human like manner? (smarter than walkers & harder to kill)

~Will /stats ever feature a headshot count..this is dear to my heart as the vast majority of my kills are by headshot...and i can see the pvp guys Loving that as well! (maybe even a kill count per weapon Type? )

~Will skins ever be added for things like: Cars, Motorcycles, Armor?

~Will you ever add more LMG types?

~will we ever get throwing melee weapons that aren't molotovs or grenades Like: throwing knives or ninja stars?

~Would you ever consider adding elytra's as 'Hangliders' or something like that?

~Will we ever get a vehicle with passenger capacity higher than x4 like maybe a bus or SUV? (x8 & x6 passengers ? )

~would you ever consider adding more stealth option to the game like *smoke* grenades ( like a 10x10 block area can't be seen into for 5-10 seconds? ) or a ghillie suit? maybe it would 'blend u into the foliage better' so u appeared as a natural thing in game?

*this one is just a question* will the invisible walls even have physical representations? or are they Only there for unfinished areas?

Thanks for braving my wall of text!
    Make a poll so we can vote

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Make a poll so we can vote
    There's no need for a poll. If you agree/disagree, just comment it.

But yeah, these suggestions are great. I think the Elytra is a cool suggestion, but since TMD is downgrading to 1.8, things like Elytras cannot be added. Also, for the car skins, the weapon skins are being removed, so its highly unlikely that they would be added.
    The Jet Skis might work, and I would love to see them. All they have to do is retexture the boats, but jet ski PVP might become a thing.

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    There's no need for a poll. If you agree/disagree, just comment it.

But yeah, these suggestions are great. I think the Elytra is a cool suggestion, but since TMD is downgrading to 1.8, things like Elytras cannot be added. Also, for the car skins, the weapon skins are being removed, so its highly unlikely that they would be added.
    The Jet Skis might work, and I would love to see them. All they have to do is retexture the boats, but jet ski PVP might become a thing.

We can't remove evrything...

Hopepee

Mythical
    Hopepee
    Hopepee Hopepee
    I think some extra gun attachments might be cool! such as; silencers and bigger clips. and maybe also some new melees like a kukri, throwing knives, tomahawks and karambits!