• A Change

Would You Like These Changes?

• Change?

Votes: 5 100.0%
    • Stay The Same!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

uhJoey

Hey everyone long time no see! My name is Jvxtc, SofttyLoftty, or other people call me Joey. I'm posting this because I feel like this is needed to the community of tmdpvp, so here's what I have to say.

First things first you shouldn't be able to put barbed wire near safe zones. I think there is no point. For example, you can place barbed wire close to the safe zone which could trap some people and you might be thinking why wouldn't I just use barbed wire cutters? Because most of the time people don't have fast enough keybinds etc so they time they break the barbed wire they are dead or too low to bandage because of the delay.

Second thing is that you cant break bikes with like any gun. The only gun you can break cars/bikes with is the flame thrower which you get every day if your mythical any other time you can not get a flame thrower unless someone is selling it in ah.

The third thing is while gitterclicking or holding down at the ground you will be kicked if bandaging or painkilling. (Dm for video or try yourself.) Also, I have never tried it but I'm pretty sure you get kicked if you are on a ladder aiming up and shooting so yeah.

The fourth and final thing is that it is really hard to kill a full Jugg 1 on 1 or even 2 on 1 without there armor breaking or them getting kicked as I said above. So maybe a buff on a gun or a buff on the kat would be great.

Anyway, that's basically all I have to say I hope the staff agrees with me because these are must-have fixes. Anyway peace, stay safe and have a good day.

Runkelpokk

Need to agree to most of these points beside buffing Katana its the most use melee in jugg and Riot fights and if it would get a buff riot fights would be kinda ruined maybe readd the old katana bleeding effect instead of buffing the dmg

uhJoey

Need to agree to most of these points beside buffing Katana its the most use melee in jugg and Riot fights and if it would get a buff riot fights would be kinda ruined maybe readd the old katana bleeding effect instead of buffing the dmg
    Like I said with RiskLife you have a point and I like what you said better then I did.