• IP Copied!
  • * A command to list what staffs are on what servers!

Do you think there should be a command to list all the staffs and what servers their on?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

D4RKTARGET

So today there were at least 0 staffs on any of the servers in HavocMc, now its a shame that we have to go through every server to find a staff since there were none that I checked, I had to monitor tmd-1 even though I wasn't a staff but it would be nice to have a command to list all the staffs in havocmc and which servers they are in, _Nickk if you are reading this please a command that will list all the staffs and which servers they are on, its going to make it much much easier for us players :D

CrazyDutchBoy
    CrazyDutchBoy CrazyDutchBoy
    This might look like a good idea but keep in mind this works both ways. You could use this to find staff. But it could also be Abused to avoid staff if you are hacking for example.
    If it ever gets out of control on a server use /staff to notify us. for example "/staff <server> needs some staff. chat is a mess."

~Eric

D4RKTARGET

This might look like a good idea but keep in mind this works both ways. You could use this to find staff. But it could also be Abused to avoid staff if you are hacking for example.
    If it ever gets out of control on a server use /staff to notify us. for example "/staff <server> needs some staff. chat is a mess."

~Eric
    I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD DO /STAFF SERVER MESSAGE XD

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Do you not know what it means when there are 0 staffs in havoc? or are you illiterate
    You know you could always record/screenshot the rule breaker, and if you do do /staff and no one joins, that either means no one is on or they are busy/afk.
    Its also funny how you said "I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD DO /STAFF SERVER MESSAGE XD" to a mods post but attack my post.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    A good idea is the use of /report, which does not compromise the location of vanished staff. It alerts an online staffmember of your issue, and I believe it works across servers. Feel free to correct me on this.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    /helpop much? And most of the time players only complain about helpers being offline, higher staff tend to do support tickets and moddin...

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    So today there were at least 0 staffs on any of the servers in HavocMc, now its a shame that we have to go through every server to find a staff since there were none that I checked, I had to monitor tmd-1 even though I wasn't a staff but it would be nice to have a command to list all the staffs in havocmc and which servers they are in, _Nickk if you are reading this please a command that will list all the staffs and which servers they are on, its going to make it much much easier for us players :D
    Just hit tab and look for the colored nametags. Sometimes they may be hidden so they can catch hackers, and a command like that can give their secrecy away

D4RKTARGET

/helpop much? And most of the time players only complain about helpers being offline, higher staff tend to do support tickets and moddin...
    Keep in mind I tested this on my own server and /helpop only goes through the main server you are on, even bungeecord can't detect to send it across the network, but thanks for posting