• IP Copied!
  • A Few Ideas

ZeFinalKamikaze

I have been cotemplating making a server like this (before I realised one was made) and I have a few ideas you may have not implimented. My main idea is having a group or clan system in the Pvp enabled mode, now I know friends in chats can form groups but if you miss a shot and shoot your friend it may not go down well. I suggest that their is a group system where you can form a group and hold down a base somewhere and survive without PvP being turned on for each other. Another idea is bases now once again I know you can place the scaffolding and barbed wire but hear me out. Simularly to The Crafting Dead (not to relate your server to the modded server, in my opinion this server is better) you can have bases obviously where Safe-Zones and buildings are not built but on coastal areas and blanc spaces. Now I know some of these features may be difficult to impliment and plugins specifying some aspects may be hard to find but in my opinion this would improve the servers Multiplayer feature tremendously.

Sincerly KamakazeYT

F

FireRageHD

I have been cotemplating making a server like this (before I realised one was made) and I have a few ideas you may have not implimented. My main idea is having a group or clan system in the Pvp enabled mode, now I know friends in chats can form groups but if you miss a shot and shoot your friend it may not go down well. I suggest that their is a group system where you can form a group and hold down a base somewhere and survive without PvP being turned on for each other. Another idea is bases now once again I know you can place the scaffolding and barbed wire but hear me out. Simularly to The Crafting Dead (not to relate your server to the modded server, in my opinion this server is better) you can have bases obviously where Safe-Zones and buildings are not built but on coastal areas and blanc spaces. Now I know some of these features may be difficult to impliment and plugins specifying some aspects may be hard to find but in my opinion this would improve the servers Multiplayer feature tremendously.

Sincerly KamakazeYT
    Well I like ideas, but the server already has something like these implemented. If you want teams you can create teams with /team create (Team Name) and then invite your friends to it and you should not be able to hit them at all with either bullets nor melee weapons. If you want more storage you can go on another server such as tmdpve-2 or tmdpvp-2 and take your gear from your echest and store them in duffles that you can buy in the shop. All loot can be transferred between servers tmdpvp-1 and 2 and tmdpve-1 and 2.

ZeFinalKamikaze

Well I like ideas, but the server already has something like these implemented. If you want teams you can create teams with /team create (Team Name) and then invite your friends to it and you should not be able to hit them at all with either bullets nor melee weapons. If you want more storage you can go on another server such as tmdpve-2 or tmdpvp-2 and take your gear from your echest and store them in duffles that you can buy in the shop. All loot can be transferred between servers tmdpvp-1 and 2 and tmdpve-1 and 2.
    The server does not have base systems implimented I know it has storage but no base system.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    The next major update for the server will include bases, so your dreams are coming true! :)
    WAIT WHAT
    What else will it include...? Man, I hope we're getting a better team system... thatd be dope..or something like being able to capture a place on the map for your team. Like actually claim it and put it in the chat.
    [Chocolattae's team has captured the prison!]
    Probably PvP exclusive

Last edited:

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    WAIT WHAT
    What else will it include...? Man, I hope we're getting a better team system... thatd be dope..or something like being able to capture a place on the map for your team. Like actually claim it and put it in the chat.
    [Chocolattae's team has captured the prison!]
    Probably PvP exclusive
    I’m not sure what else will be included with the bases update. It’s still in its beginning stages and I haven’t had the chance to hop onto the test server to see for myself. Nick’s been giving updates on the Discord server about the upcoming update.