• IP Copied!
  • A little Addition to Teams

Firrothe

Well... I thought a while about that and now I want to share this Idea with the community.

What do you guys think about a "Team chest". That means...
    Everyone in the same team has access to a special chest, where everyone can store and take items.
    This chest could get more space if you have more team members (with a limit of cause, of max Space).

This would improve the teamplay and would be usefull for everyone.

Please tell me what you think about that!

Lizzagon~

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Well... I thought a while about that and now I want to share this Idea with the community.

What do you guys think about a "Team chest". That means...
    Everyone in the same team has access to a special chest, where everyone can store and take items.
    This chest could get more space if you have more team members (with a limit of cause, of max Space).

This would improve the teamplay and would be usefull for everyone.

Please tell me what you think about that!

Lizzagon~
    Someone could just take whatever's in there, leave, and nobody would know who took it.

I'll pass.

Firrothe

Someone could just take whatever's in there, leave, and nobody would know who took it.

I'll pass.
    Well... then he/she isnt a good teammate... And if you are smart enough you only store that, what would be okay if its taken.
    This is for improving the teamplay and not for storing more jugg or whatever,
    to help the team, and not yourself

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Well... then he/she isnt a good teammate... And if you are smart enough you only store that, what would be okay if its taken.
    This is for improving the teamplay and not for storing more jugg or whatever,
    to help the team, and not yourself
    again, I could gain trust, and one day snag and run. I understand it's for the ENTIRE team, but your logic is kind of flawed.

Firrothe

again, I could gain trust, and one day snag and run. I understand it's for the ENTIRE team, but your logic is kind of flawed.
    Well thats what you think and its fine. I just think it would be a nice idea. Even when there are those fake friends stealing everything. Many other would enjoy this. And as allready said. You should only store stuff you want to share and dont cry if its taken

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Well thats what you think and its fine. I just think it would be a nice idea. Even when there are those fake friends stealing everything. Many other would enjoy this. And as allready said. You should only store stuff you want to share and dont cry if its taken
    make a poll if you think everyone would enjoy it. I personally find it kind of useless.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Honestly, I would think it's a good idea for your team. There would have to be a command that allows access to the chest, so not everyone gets it.
    good idea, instead of arguing about how the chest should be for lootstealers

Firrothe

Honestly, I would think it's a good idea for your team. There would have to be a command that allows access to the chest, so not everyone gets it.
    Yeah, thats really a good idea. Well, now i hope a staff member will take a look on this idea and tells me his Opinion if there is a chance to add this.

SparkyRot

But how would they get extra space, the space provided would the amount of people allowed in the chest so they'd only have like 2 slots which is not enough to do that work.

Firrothe

I really would like to hear the opinion of a Helper/Builder Admin. Maybe there need something to be changed yeah.
    It was just an idea, not a finished adition