• IP Copied!
  • A New Beginning

What'd you think of the suggestions?

• I really liked a large majority of the suggestions, add these!

• I liked about half of the suggestions, add some of these.

• I favored with little to no suggestions, don't add these.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Magnificum

Titan
    Magnificum
    Magnificum Magnificum
    Hello everyone! I felt I should make a thread due to all the new ideas I've brainstormed along with my buddy, gabrielmaennl5! One thing about this suggestion thread for you to keep in mind is, our goal is realism. I don't want to waste your time with a long introduction so let's get into it.

Balancing!
    • Tier 4's should be made a luxury to all players. They should only be found in military bags, and military bags should only be found in specific locations. To prevent players from easily attaining that gear from those locations, flood them with walkers! More walkers provides a greater effort that is required to attain the gear players would like to get their hands on!
    • Painkillers should be tampered with once again. Painkillers need to have set amounts to where they give effects. No one chugs a bottle of pains, and survives while at it. If you do then you might just be a superhuman. Painkillers should begin to give effects as the player begins to overdose. Nausea, poison, etc. Also, a message could be given to the players to warn them of dangerous effects. The painkiller sprite should be redesigned to look like a single painkiller pill as well. This is purely for realism. It's more believable if someone swallowed 20 pills over 20 bottles of pills, right? Can't argue with me on this one.
    • Make the best weapons the very best! They need to be the way they should've always been. Rocket launchers for example, they need to be able to kill anything under full riot. Wait, hear me out. Make them a treasure! They should have a 1% chance to be found in military bags, and 0% in any other bag. Ammo for it should be 1% as well, and only in military bags.
    • Advance the gear! Military gear should be stronger then it is now. If you're in the military then chances are that you'll have a bulletproof vest, and those are pretty protective. They need to resist heavier damage.
    New Features!
    • What's better than a new feature to a favored game!? One of these features could be reincarnations. Players who are killed need to have a walker spawn in their place wearing the gear they had once they died. This leads into another new feature which could be player heads! Once you kill the person, and kill their walker then you should be able to obtain the head.
    • This may be a hard idea to incorporate, but it'd be a really neat one. What if the walker heads that are placed on the floor could bite you if you could too close? Standing within a one block radius of a walker head should cause a bite in the leg. Walkers can be stopped without officially being killed. If you throw your leg at a walker head, they'll probably want a chomp of it. They need to eat, let them eat!
    • Crates in crates. Let's say you open a voting crate, and you obtain a vehicle crate from it! Wouldn't that be cool, obtaining a crate from another crate? This would be a creative, and cool idea!
    • Money? Let's get rid of money. When the world goes to hell, are you gonna find a community that makes you pay for food? No, they'll give it to you! This is a bit of a huge change so don't hate on me for expressing my opinion, but currency should be eliminated. What about infinite money? Let's change infinite money to community leadership. If you're the leader of a community, don't you get whatever you want? Dang right you do! We all know Negan gets what he wants! Go get what you need, you're a leader! If you aren't a leader then you should be able to obtain weapons, food, etc. for free with a temporary cooldown for simply being a member of the community. Free weapons available to a basic player should be up to tier 2. Free weapons available to a leader should be up to tier 3. Ranked players should receive weapons available up to tier 4. With every tier advancement, the cooldown should be made longer. Wait, what about the NPC's? They'll continue to provide stuff except for free, rank dependent, and with cooldowns.
    • Rearrange the rank perks! We need to balance these rank perks out. By balancing, I don't mean eliminate features. Reduce how overpowered they are is all I'm saying. Possibly give ranked players more stuff, but not more stuff in a way that makes them extremely superior to a player without a rank. I'm with you, ranked guys! I bought a rank myself to win, we've all got the same intentions. You deserve to keep what you payed for, but an arrangement could always benefit you guys. Change isn't bad, change is good.
    I think this is all I've got to say, what'd you think? Too long of a thread? If you read it all then I'd like to say thank you for your time, and hopefully you can side with me on some of these ideas. I'm highly aware some of these are extremely complicated ideas, but they're just suggestions! I feel that each idea can have a powerful impact on the server if implemented. They can only be implemented with your support, and I would appreciate it if you could leave us some feedback. I'd like to give a big thanks to a talented builder of ours, gabrielmaennl5, once again. The thread is now over, thanks for reading!

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    i don't think rpg can become a treasure because they sell them in store but I do agree they should kill anything under riots.