• IP Copied!
  • A new face has arrived... With a long life-story :)

AlRorthNyr

Mythical
    AlRorthNyr
    AlRorthNyr AlRorthNyr
    Hi! I'm AlRorthNyr, or Larry North, and I'm what people would call, a "Semi Veteran Player" (In some places that is), which is mostly due to the time I started playing, and how I utilized that time.

I'm gonna be writing my life in Minecraft IN a nutshell. There's gonna be a lot, so if you don't like reading, you don't have to. ;)

In 2012 around December, I was treated with a gift from my older brother, the game: Minecraft. (Though I was only borrowed to play on his account offline). I believe, that was around Minecraft Beta or maybe a little after? I then got bored/too scared of those darned creepers, and left for a good year. (Ergo "Semi Veteran Player")

I then came back in 2013 and joined a small, Danish server, where I was awarded with builder, since I built a lot, instead of actually trying to beat the game, and I later got the rank: Moderator. I was borrowing an account from a friend, with the in game name: jsea01.
    The owner of the small, danish server and I was having the time of our life, and he then later gave me the rank Co-Owner and borrowed me HIS second account: Pastinakken. We were building and banning and muting - And giving people free stuff for fun, JUST TO SEE THEM BURN!!! >:D - and we enjoyed our time on the server with everyone else. We weren't as mean as I portrait us. We were actually very nice people. :) (Extra fact; I was also a Lead-builder on ANOTHER SERVER, because he joined the current one I was building on, and asked me, and since they were small danish servers, not many good-builders were around)

I was a massive PvP'er back then. I NEVER used 3rd-party hacking engines, and I was always accused of using Forcefield and WallHack. I loved it when they called me a hacker, because it really filled my confidence to the brim of mass destruction, so I'd just run out and swing everywhere... Now that I look back, I really felt like Technoblade 2.0. Those were the days.
    As time go on, late 2015, I said my goodbye to both owners, and wished them good luck, and went offline from the game.

I then came back 2-3 years later, and I created my own account. That In game name was DoraiPreeeh. When I joined, the game was SOOOO DIFFERENT. I didn't understand the new PvP system, and I quite frankly hated it. It was such a bad experience for me. I slowly learned it, and out of nowhere; BAM! "Account was deleted"... I was furious, and mailed Mojang, and they did nothing about it. The End.

And now, 18. July, 2019, I created this account, and even though last year or so was different, this year screwed with me all the way. It felt like a different game now, BUT THAT DID NOT STOP ME THIS TIME.
    I joined different servers, and slowly learned about the current state of the Minecraft community....
    It was bad. Everyone was illiterate, and many sentences did not make ANY sense to me...

I then joined TMD around 2. August, and this was a very interesting server, though not the community (sorry). It's always: "Who can flex more", Harassment after harassment and empty threats, though it did not bother me. Of course, there are people who're very nice, and actually have common sense about enjoying their game and appreciating what other people do for them, and vice versa. Those are the people I hold much respect for.
    I got 2 legendary crates withing a few days, and got the Mythical rank... The apparent highest Donation rank. It didn't really sit well for me, since I didn't have a rank before hand, AND didn't donate, but I don't mind the rank. :)

I haven't attempted to make any mates in Minecraft, since I'm not a serious player, and everywhere I went, practically everyone was taking this game serious. (From my experience)

That was pretty much my Minecraft life story in a nutshell. I can't believe anyone would read to this part. Have a cake. :)
    - Thank you ;*

Last edited:

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Hi! I'm AlRorthNyr, or Larry North, and I'm what people would call, a "Semi Veteran Player" (In some places that is), which is mostly due to the time I started playing, and how I utilized that time.

I'm gonna be writing my life in Minecraft IN a nutshell. There's gonna be a lot, so if you don't like reading, you don't have to. ;)

In 2012 around December, I was treated with a gift from my older brother, the game: Minecraft. (Though I was only borrowed to play on his account offline). I believe, that was around Minecraft Beta or maybe a little after? I then got bored/too scared of those darned creepers, and left for a good year. (Ergo "Semi Veteran Player")

I then came back in 2013 and joined a small, Danish server, where I was awarded with builder, since I built a lot, instead of actually trying to beat the game, and I later got the rank: Moderator. I was borrowing an account from a friend, with the in game name: jsea01.
    The owner of the small, danish server and I was having the time of our life, and he then later gave me the rank Co-Owner and borrowed me HIS second account: Pastinakken. We were building and banning and muting - And giving people free stuff for fun, JUST TO SEE THEM BURN!!! >:D - and we enjoyed our time on the server with everyone else. We weren't as mean as I portrait us. We were actually very nice people. :) (Extra fact; I was also a Lead-builder on ANOTHER SERVER, because he joined the current one I was building on, and asked me, and since they were small danish servers, not many good-builders were around)

I was a massive PvP'er back then. I NEVER used 3rd-party hacking engines, and I was always accused of using Forcefield and WallHack. I loved it when they called me a hacker, because it really filled my confidence to the brim of mass destruction, so I'd just run out and swing everywhere... Now that I look back, I really felt like Technoblade 2.0. Those were the days.
    As time go on, late 2015, I said my goodbye to both owners, and wished them good luck, and went offline from the game.

I then came back 2-3 years later, and I created my own account. That In game name was DoraiPreeeh. When I joined, the game was SOOOO DIFFERENT. I didn't understand the new PvP system, and I quite frankly hated it. It was such a bad experience for me. I slowly learned it, and out of nowhere; BAM! "Account was deleted"... I was furious, and mailed Mojang, and they did nothing about it. The End.

And now, 18. July, 2019, I created this account, and even though last year or so was different, this year screwed with me all the way. It felt like a different game now, BUT THAT DID NOT STOP ME THIS TIME.
    I joined different servers, and slowly learned about the current state of the Minecraft community....
    It was bad. Everyone was illiterate, and many sentences did not make ANY sense to me...

I then joined TMD around 2. August, and this was a very interesting server, though not the community (sorry). It's always: "Who can flex more", Harassment after harassment and empty threats, though it did not bother me. Of course, there are people who're very nice, and actually have common sense about enjoying their game and appreciating what other people do for them, and vice versa. Those are the people I hold much respect for.
    I got 2 legendary crates withing a few days, and got the Mythical rank... The apparent highest Donation rank. It didn't really sit well for me, since I didn't have a rank before hand, AND didn't donate, but I don't mind the rank. :)

I haven't attempted to make any mates in Minecraft, since I'm not a serious player, and everywhere I went, practically everyone was taking this game serious. (From my experience)

That was pretty much my Minecraft life story in a nutshell. I can't believe anyone would read to this part. Have a cake. :)
    - Thank you ;*
    Very nice, how much do you play tmd currently?

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    Wow, the title of your thread definitely lured me in and I’m not disappointed! Your Minecraft journey’s interesting and far more intricate than mine. It was a heartwarming read. I hope I get to see you around in TMD PVP. Getting Mythical from a legendary crate is always exciting.

I hope Havoc adds on to your story—this time as a notable chapter. ;)

Last edited:

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy!!

I... have not been on the forums in a long time (or Minecraft in general), yet I apparently still get emails on my old account. When I decided to look in it, I saw your title and it drew me in.

You’ll come to find that this server has been through some rough times, right now (in which I believe) entering its final stages of life - much like a sun until it explodes in a supernova. For someone such as you who’s known the game from 2012 when... what... 1.5.4 and the jump to 1.6 was relevant? Entering back now with so many different changes... it’s weird. I’ve missed the 12, 13, and 14 updates and I completely forgot how to play. It’s confusing.

It’s even more confusing once you enter this world many people used to the call The Mining Dead. It has a pretty vast history and many of the “harassment” you see has been pretty much passed on in phases throughout HavocMC. It has always been an issue and only grew. The toxicity along with its updates started to throw Havoc into a decline into the server you know today.

Don’t just take my word for it. If there are any more veterans (if any) that fought through those stages of The Mining Dead, HavocMC, Hell Night, etc, you should ask them. But if you’re always up for discussion, I’m here.

Deuces,
    -Wolf

AlRorthNyr

Mythical
    AlRorthNyr
    AlRorthNyr AlRorthNyr
    Howdy!!

I... have not been on the forums in a long time (or Minecraft in general), yet I apparently still get emails on my old account. When I decided to look in it, I saw your title and it drew me in.

You’ll come to find that this server has been through some rough times, right now (in which I believe) entering its final stages of life - much like a sun until it explodes in a supernova. For someone such as you who’s known the game from 2012 when... what... 1.5.4 and the jump to 1.6 was relevant? Entering back now with so many different changes... it’s weird. I’ve missed the 12, 13, and 14 updates and I completely forgot how to play. It’s confusing.

It’s even more confusing once you enter this world many people used to the call The Mining Dead. It has a pretty vast history and many of the “harassment” you see has been pretty much passed on in phases throughout HavocMC. It has always been an issue and only grew. The toxicity along with its updates started to throw Havoc into a decline into the server you know today.

Don’t just take my word for it. If there are any more veterans (if any) that fought through those stages of The Mining Dead, HavocMC, Hell Night, etc, you should ask them. But if you’re always up for discussion, I’m here.

Deuces,
    -Wolf
    Hello Wolf. :)

Thank you for taking your time to read that little story. Even though the game has changed, I still enjoy it to a certain degree. Though my heart will always be with the older versions. Cliché :p
    Even in the short amount of time I've been on the server, I can sense a lot of frustrations around the whole community; both owners, moderators and players. I could imagine, that this server was massive once, but due to the decline in players over the years - Not counting 2019 - it does make sense and as you said: "The harassment passed on throughout HavocMC". I do hope, that The Mining Dead do flourish once again, because the game-play itself is not bad, and playing with friends also increases the enjoyment for everyone. :)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Hello, welcome to the forums! Quite the story you've got there, I played since Beta ;). We've got a couple veterans around here if I had to guess. Hope Havoc makes a change to your story, it sure has to my Minecraft experiences!