• IP Copied!
  • a quick need-to-know

if i claim my bonus on tmd, will it also be in minewars?

• no, you would have to claim it somehow in minewars

Votes: 3 100.0%
    • yes, you can claim it on tmd and open them in minewars.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    so i almost claimed my monthly bonus of 3 legend crates on tmd, but it said i could also claim it on mine wars. i went to mine wars but there is no option to claim it. if i claim it in tmd, will the creates also show in mine wars?

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Time to wrap this up,

From what I know:
    Monthly bonuses are shared on both MiningDead and MineWars servers, so if you've already claimed your monthly bonus for TheMiningDead, you can't claim the bonus again for Minewars, same goes for voting crates.

Also, to open your monthly bonus, please go to a safezone with a voting chest, click the chest and a GUI should pop out, there you'll see a clock/sundial thingy, click it and ta-da. Your monthly bonus has been claimed.

Keep in mind of the Monthly Bonus crate rates.
    VIP-God = Two Godly and One Rare crate.
    Immortal = Three Legendary crates.

That's it for now. If there are any mistakes or errors, please correct me, thanks.
    Best of luck !
    -Wavy

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Mine Wars doesn't have monthly bonuses yet, but when it does, you will only be able to claim one bonus.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    Time to wrap this up,

From what I know:
    Monthly bonuses are shared on both MiningDead and MineWars servers, so if you've already claimed your monthly bonus for TheMiningDead, you can't claim the bonus again for Minewars, same goes for voting crates.

Also, to open your monthly bonus, please go to a safezone with a voting chest, click the chest and a GUI should pop out, there you'll see a clock/sundial thingy, click it and ta-da. Your monthly bonus has been claimed.

Keep in mind of the Monthly Bonus crate rates.
    VIP-God = Two Godly and One Rare crate.
    Immortal = Three Legendary crates.

That's it for now. If there are any mistakes or errors, please correct me, thanks.
    Best of luck !
    -Wavy
    Mine Wars doesn't have monthly bonuses yet, but when it does, you will only be able to claim one bonus.
    yeah, i found that out when i couldn't find the clock the first time. thanks nick.
    when will monthly bonuses be added to mine wars? i'm very poor in mine wars, with only 50 credits or so and 1 vehicle. no good guns.