• IP Copied!
  • A reflection on when I started to now - a new welcome post

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Hello! I just thought I'd make a new one of these since my old one was... odd to say the least (at least imo). So I thought I'd try again.

I'm JT900 in-game, nice to meet ya. I've been playing on this server for almost 2 years now (started playing on 9/7/17). It's been a wild ride, but I do enjoy this server very much, despite its downfalls and improvements. I may not be on as often these days because of the internet issues at home and the lack of players when I get on, but I try to be online as much as possible. All I really want to do at this point is help you all. I can't do that much, however, since I'm only a Beta Tester/standard member.
    I usually go to TMDPVE and occasionally TMDPVP. If anyone in TMDPVE needs food, medical items, or ammo, don't hesitate to ask. I have more than enough.

I'm 20 years old, almost 21 and have been playing Minecraft since 1.2. I'm a Tennessean, but I do plan to move to Colorado at one point in the near future. I'm in college for IT studies. I'm atheistic and love philosophy and the sciences.

The games I play aside from Minecraft currently are:
    Team Fortress 2
    Sven Co-Op
    Dishonored 2
    Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2 (Praise the sun \[T]/)
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

My music taste is pretty wide in itself. If you'd like to see for yourself, click here.

Anyways, I hope to see you all when I'm online! ^-^
    Have a good day/night.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hello! I just thought I'd make a new one of these since my old one was... odd to say the least (at least imo). So I thought I'd try again.

I'm JT900 in-game, nice to meet ya. I've been playing on this server for almost 2 years now (started playing on 9/7/17). It's been a wild ride, but I do enjoy this server very much, despite its downfalls and improvements. I may not be on as often these days because of the internet issues at home and the lack of players when I get on, but I try to be online as much as possible. All I really want to do at this point is help you all. I can't do that much, however, since I'm only a Beta Tester/standard member.
    I usually go to TMDPVE and occasionally TMDPVP. If anyone in TMDPVE needs food, medical items, or ammo, don't hesitate to ask. I have more than enough.

I'm 20 years old, almost 21 and have been playing Minecraft since 1.2. I'm a Tennessean, but I do plan to move to Colorado at one point in the near future. I'm in college for IT studies. I'm atheistic and love philosophy and the sciences.

The games I play aside from Minecraft currently are:
    Team Fortress 2
    Sven Co-Op
    Dishonored 2
    Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2 (Praise the sun \[T]/)
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

My music taste is pretty wide in itself. If you'd like to see for yourself, click here.

Anyways, I hope to see you all when I'm online! ^-^
    Have a good day/night.
    Nice to see that not everyone from the old days left. See you around chief