• Yes :D

Votes: 2 28.6%
    • No (explain why)

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Surely most of you have heard of Fallout and its series.
    I was hoping that hopefully a set of Fallout worlds could happen. Just like TMD, it would have 2 pvp and 2 pve worlds to explore.

Here's what I'm proposing:
    • Recreation of the Fallout 3 and/or NV maps.
    • The various guns and melee weapons you have to choose from that are in those games (i.e. Chinese Assault Rifle, Plasma/Laser Rifle/Pistol, 10mm Pistol, Fat Man, etc etc)
    • A mode of travel, like one of those fusion powered cars
    • A resource pack that has ambient music from the games, reskinned mobs, Fallout-themed blocks, etc.
    • Possibly a cosmetic Pip-Boy and the inventory GUI would look like it.
    • This one's a given, but the various Vaults in the wasteland.
    • Maybe even the DLC areas too?
    If you're up for this idea and want to suggest anything for it, comment it and I'll add it to the list provided it makes sense.
    And no, I'm not saying this would happen immediately if it got approved since there are so many updates to the current worlds happening sometime in the future.
    But it would be great to see something new out of what we've had for so long. A change of pace, really.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    While this is a really cool idea, I don't think it will be considered..

Why?

1) It would most likely split the playerbase even MORE. There would be more bugs, more glitches, and another map to make. From what you've probably seen, the Havoc Team is very sluggish when pushing out updates.... and very quick to release untested/bugged updates.
    2) There are a bazillion other gamemodes that still need to be made. Tmd misc.--> Minewars--> Banner Wars--> other pvp gamemodes etc etc. With Minewars STILL delayed, imagine how long it would be to even START Fallout.
    3) Havoc is very TMD heavy, with a slight emphasis on Minewars. I don't think Havoc needs anymore HUGE themed updates, ya know?

Idk. I say it's a cool idea, but very unlikely to be introduced.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    TMD already has too many gamemodes, and they haven't focused on perfecting one in a long time. Sadly, I think this would just turn into being MW, which has so much potential, but is left to die. After a ton of hype, it would be a large disappointment and left the fend for itself. Havoc is dying, and even then they aren't doing much about it, from what I see (sadly.) While not a bad idea, and if done correctly could be fantastic, Havoc I don't think could have it done correctly. :(

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    While this would be fun and could work it would be as it has been said above a huge Timesuck for us. We need to focus on one thing at a time and fix that one thing before introducing another.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Well, at least I tried.
    I'm not going to complain about getting my way or not, I'm just going to hope one day (if the server is still up, thanks Jacob) it'll be added.
    But this is still a neat concept, eh?

I mean, my idea for this stemmed from how popular TMD/MW is and how Fallout servers for the moment really suck. Like, the best possible one had died back in 1.8.
    So yeah, hopefully one day, Havoc will also be known Minecraftwide for a quality Fallout-Minecraft experience too.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Its a solid idea and would be in my opinion fun to play but We just have so much other stuff that needs to be done first before we start trying to open a new server.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    This is mc btw not fallout
    No way :eek:

There's so much fallout knockoffs out there. Also two main zombies survival servers would require inhumane loads of work
    Last I checked, there aren't any good Fallout Minecraft servers anymore. Not since 1.8 anyways.
    And an inhumane amount of work with programming, adding plugins, etc? I think you might be confusing having time doing these things with working in a sweatshop.