Votes: 3 30.0%
    • NOOOOO! Don't take away server 7!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Frankly I'm tried of hearing people complain about all the hard work people put into the update, so I came up with a compromise.

My solution is simply, add a kit pvp server.
    This server would replace server 7
    (No one plays it either way so it doesn't matter)

Its purpose would be a server only for pvp.
    Items would spawn, but it would just mainly be the map, shops, and pvp.
    It would remove the infinite limit, the pain limit, the shop cooldown, and anything else that "Ruins pvp"

This would make everyone happy, it would allow the players who want to pvp on the server to do so, and it would allow the players who want to survive to do that aswell.

I truly believe this would stop all the hate and negativity, and that it is a good compromise for all players.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    A brilliant compromise. A PvP-dedicated server for TMD would be very useful for bringing in new players and keeping old players around. I think maybe there can be a special altercation to money that only affects this server. All players get 100k a day on this new server but that 100k doesn't transfer to any other server. Inf people get their limit removed, of course, and ranks could give you even more money. However there can't be vaults, or else we'd see people transfer gear to the other TMD servers. As well legends could spawn in loot bags with higher frequency, to make up for the lack of vaults and the uselessness of crate-opening on the PvP server.

Brqd

The one problem that could arise is jugg not being worth anything. What I mean is that if it were "Kit PvP" everyone would get the same kit. This is a no no. Because killing someone wouldnt be worth anything, because they have the same kit as you. The best way to go about doing things would probably just make tmd-7 the old tmd. That way jugg is still rare, but its still the old pvp aspect.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    The one problem that could arise is jugg not being worth anything. What I mean is that if it were "Kit PvP" everyone would get the same kit. This is a no no. Because killing someone wouldnt be worth anything, because they have the same kit as you. The best way to go about doing things would probably just make tmd-7 the old tmd. That way jugg is still rare, but its still the old pvp aspect.

It's just a server dedicated to pvp, I just am calling it kit pvp because I don't know what to call it.

Hawk_Moon99

Frankly I'm tried of hearing people complain about all the hard work people put into the update, so I came up with a compromise.

My solution is simply, add a kit pvp server.
    This server would replace server 7
    (No one plays it either way so it doesn't matter)

Its purpose would be a server only for pvp.
    Items would spawn, but it would just mainly be the map, shops, and pvp.
    It would remove the infinite limit, the pain limit, the shop cooldown, and anything else that "Ruins pvp"

This would make everyone happy, it would allow the players who want to pvp on the server to do so, and it would allow the players who want to survive to do that aswell.

I truly believe this would stop all the hate and negativity, and that it is a good compromise for all players.
    i truly agree with you, all the people who think this is a "pvp server", can go play that version, then the people who think its a "survival server" can go play normal tmd, i'm personally a survival player! :D

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I know this was posted like a week ago but oh well xD. I feel like this would be a great idea and should defiantly be put into consideration. I always see people complaining and it's really annoying, so this might help. :p