• IP Copied!
  • A suggestion to bring back the Og's

PlayMoree

Ok not saying Havoc is dieing, 100+ players is good but It should have way more

What I have noticed from playing the last few days is that its not like it use to be, I remember back map 4 (I think) on Mc-Adventure when people barricade up the Military base next to the track and how it brought theese giant battles

Imo the maps to big and thats what pushes me away, I think you should shrink it alot, Get rid of all the dumb cooldowns, bring it back up to what it was I still talk to alot of the OG's and alot of them agree with all of this, They want it to go back to theese giant 20 v 20 battles at Military base, they wanna be abe to build their own forts and stuff out of barricades! They miss this stuff, Imo they made it to complicated.

Just my opinion, Lemme know if you guys agree or not and why or why not

~ PlayMoree

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Ok not saying Havoc is dieing, 100+ players is good but It should have way more

What I have noticed from playing the last few days is that its not like it use to be, I remember back map 4 (I think) on Mc-Adventure when people barricade up the Military base next to the track and how it brought theese giant battles

Imo the maps to big and thats what pushes me away, I think you should shrink it alot, Get rid of all the dumb cooldowns, bring it back up to what it was I still talk to alot of the OG's and alot of them agree with all of this, They want it to go back to theese giant 20 v 20 battles at Military base, they wanna be abe to build their own forts and stuff out of barricades! They miss this stuff, Imo they made it to complicated.

Just my opinion, Lemme know if you guys agree or not and why or why not

~ PlayMoree

Shrinking the map would cause us to remove many locations such as the kingdom and the sanctuary and it has been stated by both the owners and the build team that the old map will never come back to the server. In the eyes of the builders the map currently is still too small as many locations can not and will not be added including season 8 locations because of limited space. However the current map is here to stay for a long time and eventually will become cluttered as we try to keep adding more to it. Also the server averages 220 players a day during the week and back during the old mc adventure days it only had 1 server with a 100 player limit. It makes us sad to see the community so divided on the issue of the map and a lot of us can not understand why. The old map was small, poorly scaled and not very detailed to say the least and even if it was brought back it would be too small to include any builds from season 7 up such as sanctuary, kingdom, oceanside, scavenger base, and other locations. As for minimizing cool downs even more sure it would probably be good for some players who have those perks but would make them even more over powering to those who don't have those perks. We are sorry that the "og" players don't like change but a good portion of the community enjoy the map and game mode and look forward to seeing more added.

PlayMoree

Shrinking the map would cause us to remove many locations such as the kingdom and the sanctuary and it has been stated by both the owners and the build team that the old map will never come back to the server. In the eyes of the builders the map currently is still too small as many locations can not and will not be added including season 8 locations because of limited space. However the current map is here to stay for a long time and eventually will become cluttered as we try to keep adding more to it. Also the server averages 220 players a day during the week and back during the old mc adventure days it only had 1 server with a 100 player limit. It makes us sad to see the community so divided on the issue of the map and a lot of us can not understand why. The old map was small, poorly scaled and not very detailed to say the least and even if it was brought back it would be too small to include any builds from season 7 up such as sanctuary, kingdom, oceanside, scavenger base, and other locations. As for minimizing cool downs even more sure it would probably be good for some players who have those perks but would make them even more over powering to those who don't have those perks. We are sorry that the "og" players don't like change but a good portion of the community enjoy the map and game mode and look forward to seeing more added.
    This is just mine and a couple of the others that have been here sense day 1's options, In my eyes its to hard to find people

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx

There is plenty of room. Remove all the forests that are difficult af to go through bc of how close the trees are.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    There is plenty of room. Remove all the forests that are difficult af to go through bc of how close the trees are.

The Forest serve a purpose than many do not know about. Without the tree lines you can see hilltop from sanctuary, newnan and king county from prison, etc... Not only are the forest themselves a location of the show and the real world but they help create barriers to separate locations and for what we have planned there wont be a lot of that left after season 8 builds are done.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    The Forest serve a purpose than many do not know about. Without the tree lines you can see hilltop from sanctuary, newnan and king county from prison, etc... Not only are the forest themselves a location of the show and the real world but they help create barriers to separate locations and for what we have planned there wont be a lot of that left after season 8 builds are done.

But do they have to be so thick? the leaves make it really hard to go through them. Yeah, you could say take the roads, but that limits the exploration of the map. It's annoying going through them because they are way too dense. If the leaves were fixed it would be more manageable.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    I mean some people might not make it through the forest because I lknow the leaves interact with each other blocking off areas to go through the woods.