• IP Copied!
  • A Town As It Was

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Everyone from 2016 remembers Finley as a small wooden port town that had small docks, 3 yachts, and a large yacht. I remember many people enjoyed and cherished this style of wooden buildings and simplistic dock. I implore the build team to consider making Finley, not exactly as it was but, similar to what is was. I would say it should have the same general look and feel but updated to be more in line with the current build code aka more detailed or "improved" I loved old Finley and I know many others did too. So maybe, just maybe, we can make a very agreeable good Finley again.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Everyone from 2016 remembers Finley as a small wooden port town that had small docks, 3 yachts, and a large yacht. I remember many people enjoyed and cherished this style of wooden buildings and simplistic dock. I implore the build team to consider making Finley, not exactly as it was but, similar to what is was. I would say it should have the same general look and feel but updated to be more in line with the current build code aka more detailed or "improved" I loved old Finley and I know many others did too. So maybe, just maybe, we can make a very agreeable good Finley again.
    wasn't it brought back tho?