• IP Copied!
  • A week late, but never too late to introduce!

Plusheen

Titan
    Shady_Caitlyn
    Shady_Caitlyn Shady_Caitlyn
    I am just your average person with normal features and possibly a very unique lifestyle of seeing things. I am a M-to-F Transgender, meaning I went from a guy to a girl with medical help. College student with too much time to spare, Informational Technology Manager of a tribal organization.

My Name is Alex - I am a 23 year old gamer and a very bubbly personality. I love making new friends of all different types of backgrounds. I have a very emotional and caring personality. I will always be by your side even if I am awaken to a very unusual moment.

I am a currently working on Musical Arts in my own time, also a Free Lance Voice Actor, also training for voice acting in my own time. I also make game content very rarely. I do live stream but only to Gmod YukiTheater. I love all things Cat-like, For I am kind of catty in nature. Lazy yet curious.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Greater Parts of Me -

I'm very sociable, lovable, also a bit chubby.
    I enjoy everything my friends love to do, as long it's not too far out there!
    I will help and give support to you, advice, love, anything that helps you out. No questions asked.
    I am open minded to anything and will give my advice and view on things, and never belittle yours.
    I love anime, I love bit of cat themed things. Like Neko Atsume plushies!
    I love being entertaining, helpful, and being there for people/
    I will help you to the very end and possible buy you gifts! Depending on the generosity I may have to you.
    I am always, ALWAYS here to help. If you think no one has time to talk to you, come to me. I'll chat and keep you company. I'll even join you in things if I have too.
    Always your friend to the end!

=========================================================

Never give up, always look forward, keep a smile on your face, and stay strong for you, me and your loved ones. ːStay alive out there!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums! You have one long introduction hehe. :p Feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game if you need anything. :)