• IP Copied!
  • Ability to rename guns. (Ex: Nametag item)

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    KumchoVulcho KumchoVulcho
    If you read the title, I think you would know what this is about. Mostly, I love my Remington now, and I feel like I should be able to rename it. So, I have been thinking of a new item, The Naming Tag. You could use it with your favorite gun at an anvil somewhere in the apocalypse and name it something! Daryl could likely sell it, which could be the only way to obtain it. Lets say, I get a Remington and I want to name it Frontier Justice, I could buy a Name Tag from Daryl for 500$ and then go to an anvil somewhere, and rename it to whatever you want.

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I actually am half and half, I agree and disagree.

First of all, a lot of people have been wanting to rename duffel bags so this would make them happy as well. Also, it would be pretty cool to name your gun. But then it would lead to trolling. Let's say xXCaptainTroll52Xx names a Barrett 50. Cal "[insert swear here]". Then he sells it for like 10k. The receiver is not going to be very happy and people may report him if they kill him and he drops the weapon named that, they might think he named that. There's a lot of younger players who don't know what to do and don't have access to the forums. Second thing, $500 is way overpriced for a name tag. I would say maybe $150 for a gun name tag $250 for a bag (pouches, backpacks, duffels) name tag.

- The_HX_Gamer

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    I actually am half and half, I agree and disagree.

First of all, a lot of people have been wanting to rename duffel bags so this would make them happy as well. Also, it would be pretty cool to name your gun. But then it would lead to trolling. Let's say xXCaptainTroll52Xx names a Barrett 50. Cal "[insert swear here]". Then he sells it for like 10k. The receiver is not going to be very happy and people may report him if they kill him and he drops the weapon named that, they might think he named that. There's a lot of younger players who don't know what to do and don't have access to the forums. Second thing, $500 is way overpriced for a name tag. I would say maybe $150 for a gun name tag $250 for a bag (pouches, backpacks, duffels) name tag.

- The_HX_Gamer
    There could be a way to fix that, with the Cussing Filter being used for it, and I only said 500$ for 1 name tag because they would be harder to get then most guns.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    It would be hilarious to see {playername} was killed by {playername's} jjoooHN CEEEENNNaaa!

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    then what's the point of naming weapons if you couldn't see it when you killed someone or died?

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    then what's the point of naming weapons if you couldn't see it when you killed someone or died?
    The reason I said that it wouldn't put it when they die, would be people would name there guns cuss words to bypass the server filter.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Make it so staff could see custom kill names, and inappropriate names would be warned.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    well when you kill someone you're the only one who sees it besides the person you killed. but i think prices should be higher or maybe make them only available in chests or something.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    well when you kill someone you're the only one who sees it besides the person you killed. but i think prices should be higher or maybe make them only available in chests or something.
    I wish they would make custom kills show in a broadcast chat. It would be funny to see some of the more clever names.