• IP Copied!
  • Addition to tmd, maybe for celebration of minewars beta.

Should we add these new guns?

• Yes, _Nickk should add all of these guns!

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • Hmm, Maybe some could be added while the others could be left out.

Votes: 6 66.7%
    • Don't add these guns, they would ruin the game.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    KumchoVulcho KumchoVulcho
    So, today I have been thinking "My last gun idea was pretty basic, how about something else?'' so, I though of adding onto what we already have, and something few special things the end. So, I was thinking that we need to finish the Class LMG/Large Machine Gun. so, I have though of 2 new LMG weapons, Hell's Fury (Tier 4) and the Dragonfang (Tier 3). First, I will talk about Hell's Fury.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hell's Fury
    Tier: 4
    Gatling_gun.jpg

Stats
    Damage Per shot: 1.5
    Pellets Per Second: -5.0 shots from Gatling gun.
    Bullet Capacity: 200
    Ammo Type: Large Machine Gun
    Rarity: Rare in CDC Chests, Insanely Rare in Hartsfield chest, impossible to get in any other chest.
    Downside: Long reload time
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    M249
    Tier: 3

DFANG-M249.png
    Stats
    Damage Per Shot: 2.0
    Pellets Per Second: 5 pellets per second
    Bullet Capacity: 120
    Ammo Type: Large Machine Gun
    Rarity: Uncommon in CDC chests, common in Hartsfield chests, Rare in Finley Port chests, rare in other chests that can hold Tier 3 Weapons.
    Downside: Slow fire rate.
    That's all for the Large Machine Guns right now, but there is more. I thought of some new Legendary Weaponry for each weapon class, including 2 for Assault Rifle and Shotgun. Note: All of these guns exist in real life except for one, The Golden Spas 12. (I am not adding a new Legendary for guns I already have made one)
    Golden Spas 12
    Type: Shotgun, Legendary
    (Do I need to put a picture? It would just be a reskin of the Spas)

Stats:
    Damage Per Pellet: 12
    Shot Speed: Same as regular Spas
    Bullet Capacity: 8
    Ammo Type: Shotgun Shells
    Honeybadger
    Type: Assault Rifle, Legendary
    HONEYBADGER-HONEYBADGER.png
    Damage Per Pellet: 10
    Shot Speed: Same as AK-47
    Bullet Capacity: 100
    Ammo Type: Assault Rifle
    Downside: Take a while to reload
    Matamorez
    Type: Sniper Rifle, Legendary
    Dragonuv-snayperska-compare.png
    Damage Per Pellet: 15
    Shot Speed: 2 Pellets Per Second fired
    Bullet Capacity: 20
    Ammo Type: Sniper Clip
    Downside: Cannot shoot less than one bullet.

That's the end of my idea then, I have gone threw a ton of work making this, I hope you enjoy it, and if you want to see these say so in the poll!

Firrothe

Well i like most of those ideas beside the golden spaz and the honey badger.
    And why... cause the spaz is allready more than OP enough... adding this would increase those spam-spaz-fights.
    And the honey badger is way to strong cause the ak only got 4 damage per pellet, the difference is way to high and with friggin 100 ammo its waaayyy to much. It would be the gatling gun in OP version.

KumchoVulcho

Champion
    KumchoVulcho
    KumchoVulcho KumchoVulcho
    Well i like most of those ideas beside the golden spaz and the honey badger.
    And why... cause the spaz is allready more than OP enough... adding this would increase those spam-spaz-fights.
    And the honey badger is way to strong cause the ak only got 4 damage per pellet, the difference is way to high and with friggin 100 ammo its waaayyy to much. It would be the gatling gun in OP version.
    They honeybadger has horrible accuracy, I forgot to throw that in also, and Golden Spas would have slower fire rate

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    These are great ideas but maybe adjust the stats of some of them. Otherwise great!

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Spas needs to be nerfed as it is. It's just point and click.

Honeybadger is promising, but I would rebuff the dmg value to 7-8.

_Vapples_

The Metamorez would be exactly like the Barrett, except that it could kill you twice as fast and has twice the ammo capacity.

_Vapples_

I can imagine it now. A sniper, presumably with the same accuracy as the Barrett and guaranteed to have the same damage per pellet, that shoots two pellets per trigger pull. Two shots with the Barrett can kill a full riot. It only takes a few seconds due to the time between shots for the barrett. The Metamorez, which shoots two shots per trigger pull, would do 30 units of damage per trigger pull. A ONE-CLICK, with good accuracy, to everything short of Jugg.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I can imagine it now. A sniper, presumably with the same accuracy as the Barrett and guaranteed to have the same damage per pellet, that shoots two pellets per trigger pull. Two shots with the Barrett can kill a full riot. It only takes a few seconds due to the time between shots for the barrett. The Metamorez, which shoots two shots per trigger pull, would do 30 units of damage per trigger pull. A ONE-CLICK, with good accuracy, to everything short of Jugg.
    you need to sit down