• IP Copied!
  • Aliens? ∆ ∆ ∆

Neugs

I was looking at the map, when I saw something very, very odd... If you look at the left most corner of the map, you see a very small island. That's not the strange part, if you look near by there is a pond, almost the exact same shape and size of the island, the two could be switched out and not even noticed! How could this be? The builders would just casually build a very small pond (which almost never happens) then a tiny island the same size? I think not.. And building an island? That's the only island on the whole map, and it's so small! You'll notice something strange about the shape and size as well... They are very very circular, and pretty small. You know what else could be this shape and size? An alien space craft! I believe that an alien space craft took a piece of land to inspect it, then when they finished, they dropped it back down from a higher altitude, this would explain the poor location of the island as bad aim. And as it rained the water would naturally gather up in that pond! This could all only mean one thing... They are studying us... ∆ ∆ ∆

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 8.46.44 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 8.46.44 AM.png
      920.2 KB · Views: 24

Ameriiiican

Legend
    Ameriiiican
    Ameriiiican Ameriiiican
    ITS TRUE ITS THE END OF THE WORLLLDDDDDDDDD EATT AS MANY POTATOS AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU DIE!!!!

Ameriiiican

Legend
    Ameriiiican
    Ameriiiican Ameriiiican
    THEY ARE THE DALEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda
    I was looking at the map, when I saw something very, very odd... If you look at the left most corner of the map, you see a very small island. That's not the strange part, if you look near by there is a pond, almost the exact same shape and size of the island, the two could be switched out and not even noticed! How could this be? The builders would just casually build a very small pond (which almost never happens) then a tiny island the same size? I think not.. And building an island? That's the only island on the whole map, and it's so small! You'll notice something strange about the shape and size as well... They are very very circular, and pretty small. You know what else could be this shape and size? An alien space craft! I believe that an alien space craft took a piece of land to inspect it, then when they finished, they dropped it back down from a higher altitude, this would explain the poor location of the island as bad aim. And as it rained the water would naturally gather up in that pond! This could all only mean one thing... They are studying us... ∆ ∆ ∆
    There's also 2 islands in the big river that runs around the map lol

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    *Drug jokes incoming...

WE ARE WHAT YOU CALL ALIENS. WE COME FROM A PLANET CALLED WEEDLAND IN YOUR LANGUAGE. WE HAVE INFECTED YOUR KIND WITH A SUBSTANCE YOU CALL METH. YOU SHALL NOT SURVIVE IN YOUR PUNY WORLD.​