• IP Copied!
  • All That I Ask Of You Is....

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I just want to start this thread off by saying this is probably not the best place to say this, but it seems to be the only community I can actually talk to that is outside my own home.

Do not expect me to be playing TMD for a long time. This morning on May 8th, 2017, my long time close friend and baseball teammate, Jarrod A. Dougherty, has passed away in his sleep without warning. He was only 14 years old.

All that I ask of you is to keep him in your prayers (if you pray at all) for him and for his parents that are suffering through a rough time. And even though you may not know him or even care squat about it, this is what I ask of you, please.

Last edited:

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    I just want to start this thread off by saying this is probably not the best place to say this, but it seems to be the only community I can actually talk to that is outside my own home.

Do not expect me to be playing TMD for a long time. This morning on May 5th, 2017, my long time close friend and baseball teammate, Jarrod A. Dougherty, has passed away in his sleep without warning. He was only 14 years old.

All that I ask of you is to keep him in your prayers (if you pray at all) for him and for his parents that are suffering through a rough time. And even though you may not know him or even care squat about it, this is what I ask of you, please.
    I understand your feelings, I've lost two of my loved ones in my life. My only grandfather that I remember passed away in 2013, I had a great grandfather who passed away when I was only a few years old. I don't remember him. I also lost my great grandmother who was married to my great grandfather back in October 2016, which hit me the most... I pray for your best friend, and for everyone else who has had a rough time with similar situations. Always remember that some people have it worse than you... such as people in war countries. If you need some support, feel free to message me. I'll speak to you personally.

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    I extremely appreciate the support given to me and to his family. I pray for all of those who have lost somebody in their life. Whether it was a family member, friend, or a pet.

Thank You

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii
    Well, don't feel down. Life's a game, more saddening than Final Fantasy, more adventurous than Legend of Zelda, more breathtaking than Lara Croft, more terrifying than Slender, and more. And when it's game over, a new game is picked up. The game of Heaven.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I din't realized yet but, just liking the post isn't enough! You have my support if needed and I'l be praying for your lost :(:mad::confused::cool: