• IP Copied!
  • Alts?

I've been playing for a while now and I have seen many new players under like lvl 20 and they have full riot and a huge team. A week or two goes by they are already Titan or Mythical and idk how and they still arent even that good. I once asked a mythical guy who he is because he joined like 2 months ago and now hes level 40 I think and a mythical, he told me that the mythical was gifted to him and his account was an alt? Same as Darling01. Ive never seen her but she just had the mythical rank in 1 week and she doesnt even fight in havoc.So im just curious that does one guy just tell all of his friends to join in havoc for the first time and then 1 week, boom. They are already mythical and level 25+. Please dont respond negatively im just curious where these new players are coming from and then they just have the best ranks in the game?

Foxorange

VIP
    Foxorange
    Foxorange Foxorange
    I've been playing for a while now and I have seen many new players under like lvl 20 and they have full riot and a huge team. A week or two goes by they are already Titan or Mythical and idk how and they still arent even that good. I once asked a mythical guy who he is because he joined like 2 months ago and now hes level 40 I think and a mythical, he told me that the mythical was gifted to him and his account was an alt? Same as Darling01. Ive never seen her but she just had the mythical rank in 1 week and she doesnt even fight in havoc.So im just curious that does one guy just tell all of his friends to join in havoc for the first time and then 1 week, boom. They are already mythical and level 25+. Please dont respond negatively im just curious where these new players are coming from and then they just have the best ranks in the game?
    Well some new players know where to loot for riot gears and T4 stuffs
    and about ranks ... it is prob gifted by their friends

Roach_

Titan
    Roach_
    Roach_ Roach_
    It's very common for more competitive players to use alternate accounts as storage, backups, etc... there's a very popular community on Havoc that do real-life deals for minecraft accounts with ranks for in-game items or even real life cash. Seeing those types of accounts or "players" isn't very uncommon, but I understand how it can be confusing for someone who's unaware.

Hope this helped!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    It's very common for more competitive players to use alternate accounts as storage, backups, etc... there's a very popular community on Havoc that do real-life deals for minecraft accounts with ranks for in-game items or even real life cash. Seeing those types of accounts or "players" isn't very uncommon, but I understand how it can be confusing for someone who's unaware.

Hope this helped!
    Having an Alt account is basically just an expanded vault. I don't have one, because I don't really need a second account nor do I have that much stuff. If you're competitive or stockpile supplies, then it might be worth it.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Luckily mojang steps forward for once and helps server owners/staff of all servers where storage is mandatory and makes it extremely hard to keep full acces alts, due to the fact that all accounts will have to be registered with either a mobile number or credit card.