• IP Copied!
  • An Epic Journey ((WARNING SPOILERS))

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    So....
    It has finally happened, the time has come and brought along heartache, regrets, happiness, and unknowing. You have been warned so if you have not read the latest issue of The Walking Dead or already aware of what's happening then click away.

I mean it Click Away!

CLICK!

>>>>>WARNING!<<<<<

IiyxZl2WYi2N52AcoeCRhlNWxqwl1LzdL0W2wO7BpSPETnte9UZRKmKj5Br8psHZmWCc1MSiNP5vKJWW4HiL8N91NRPAIf1xCajvIE3POgjfPkDN0or0002KUQxv2aswP5kgRh_s

Issue #193 of The Walking Dead has officially released and with it comes a great end to a phenomenal story. I feel it's appropriate to make this post as I encourage everyone to go forth and do the same to show respect and gratitude for the gift we have been given for 15 years.

Damn, 15 years! Just a wow moment to take in that 15 years ago something happened that would open not just a door but all the windows and hell probably even removed the roof from the structure. This event brought on a future that wouldn't even have happened if it wasn't for that one moment of a random act that started this huge wave of fanbase.

The Walking Dead Comic gave life to everything we love and without we wouldn't be a server today. We would have no show to go off of and for most of us we probably wouldn't be interested in the zombie lore that the comic helped respark in our media. We owe so much to Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore, charlie adlard and so many wonderful people who helped create this movement.

They all achieved what every writer and creator seeks to achieve and that is the journey that there work takes us on. This has been one hell of a journey and honestly if somehow time travel were possible I wouldn't even dare alter this epic magnificent journey. We have grown to love and hate characters who to us were as real as reality itself.

Now Just because the comic has come to a satisfying close does not mean our work here is done. We still have a show peeps and tons of ideas to keep us busy for a long time.

However it is important that we remember how we got here and be thankful that we have all had this amazing opportunity to experience one of the greatest adventures in life. This is not our roots, this was the seed that became our roots.

Live Every Moment

631CFpqhnJeJttiEFLEmFLA_yrTfw1Be9h4GBOWZahnGBYJ1gVLpaAnCdueEQiaU9lZPM8cSU-P0w3UjMF5ta3yYC9SBO6dx7f5SddvRVQWwqL1kRQX70Vsr8XmY6QDaQ5xfBOQ6

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    WAIT... IS THAT... NO! NO WAY!
    CARL?!

I was going to say coral... but after reading the final issue... but this is the last time that I do this...

ROOOBBBEERRRTTT KIIIIRRRRKKKKMAAAANNNN!

I cried at the end. I didn't want the walking dead to end.. honestly... it's something that helps me cope. I hate going back to this one place. I have TWD.. and now.. its over

Carl Grimes and Rick Grimes.
    Forever remembered

Last edited: