• Yes

• No

• What poll...?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hello everyone! I have been a Helper for almost a month now, and I want to know how y'all are feeling about me. I'm not perfect, and I acknowledge that. So, I have created a brief survey that you can take that is completely anonymous to tell me what you think of me. PLEASE be as honest and as unbiased as you can.

Here is the link to the survey:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...PyUXLv8Irk66UeGH7jNqqhCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you for your time. Please do not comment if you're gunna start a salt war. If you think your criticism could potentially start something, feel free to PM me, and we'll discuss it privately.

STAFF feel free to take this as well (low-key stealing Peach's idea here... uuhhhh)

Again, thank you all for your time and making my Helper experience quite the thrill ride!

-Cat

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Dear Cat,

A few things that I wanted to point out:
    • This survey will be incorrectly filled out by community players. Some will fill it for the joy of making you feel bad.
    • Players will also fill this out being bias if you’ve gave them punishments which they didn’t like.

But you’re apart of the staff team so thank you for helping the community. First time I’ve been nice to a staff member. Good luck, wish the best of luck.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Dear Cat,

A few things that I wanted to point out:
    • This survey will be incorrectly filled out by community players. Some will fill it for the joy of making you feel bad.
    • Players will also fill this out being bias if you’ve gave them punishments which they didn’t like.

But you’re apart of the staff team so thank you for helping the community. First time I’ve been nice to a staff member. Good luck, wish the best of luck.
    I'm aware of this, but you know, I'll take what I can get. I can't eliminate all forms of bias, so I just have to deal with it. Thanks for pointing it out, though!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I think this is a good idea, if each staff member had a poll for their own, they could see what they have to correct in their moderating.
    Actually, I just copied what the other staff were doing in our group chats. I just hopped on the bandwagon :)
    (low-key copied Peach)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    So I've been going through the survey, and @Dragonicks was right. A lot of you didn't take this seriously, and that kind of disappoints me. However, thank you SO MUCH to the people who were honest and gave me constructive criticism. Here's my response to some of the items covered in the survey (things that seemed important):

Play Time:
    I do my best to be on the server as much as I can. I try reach my 7hr quota almost every week. For those who don't see me often, it's most likely due to our different schedules. I generally play LATE at night (10pm-12am), or SUPER early in the morning (1am-3am). If you don't see me around, it's probably because our play schedules don't overlap. I'm not sure if I can help it, but I'll keep it in mind!
    Punishment Requests:
    This section was split perfectly. Either I'm there for you when you ask, or I'm not. Again, this probably has to do with my time on the server not overlapping with yours, OR I can't do much about your situation. I do my absolute best to handle any problems y'all have. If I can't handle a situation/deal with it, I ask my fellow Jr Mods+ to get to you ASAP. Also, whoever told me to "die," seriously? :D
    Fair Punishments:
    A lot of you can't see when I give out a punishment, as it's not broadcasted in chat. When I do give them out, I make sure that I take a screenshot of the offense so that I have accountability for the punishment. If you feel like I've ever given you an unfair warn, mute, or temp-ban, please PM me. Or submit a ticket to have it removed. Whichever works.
    My Attitude:
    Thanks for the clear responses on this one!! I'll work on being more cheerful and and bubbly, rather than serious and business-like. Also, I'll admit, I do say some sarcastic jokes sometimes, so I'll shut those up ;)

Again, thank you to the people who took this seriously. The next survey (if I ever make one) will not be anonymous. Why? Too many people saying, and I quote: "die" "******" "you can suck my ****." I don't really care about those comments, but they really screw up the statistics.

Thanks,
    -Cat

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    @Cat_Squirrel_Inc ,

I knew it. With todays world you can't really expect much good behavior or respect over the internet. Don't take "die", "******", or "smd" to offense. It's just users who try and make people feel bad so they can boost their ego, Though I don't play TMD I see you on the forums quite often with active posting on others posts.