• IP Copied!
  • Anticheat

Should there be a new anticheat created?

• Total voters

Brqd

I'm not going to put much effort into this because it should be pretty straight forward and easy to understand.

Please work on new anticheat that will prevent bhoppers. I have died to 4 different bhoppers in the past 2 days and so have my friends. Ask anyone on the server and they've probably either seen or died to a bhopper in the past 2 days. And if they haven't then I don't know what to say. xD

Please work your hardest to find a solution @_Nickk
    Thank you

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I'm not going to put much effort into this because it should be pretty straight forward and easy to understand.

Please work on new anticheat that will prevent bhoppers. I have died to 4 different bhoppers in the past 2 days and so have my friends. Ask anyone on the server and they've probably either seen or died to a bhopper in the past 2 days. And if they haven't then I don't know what to say. xD

Please work your hardest to find a solution @_Nickk
    Thank you
    they're fixing the anticheat. Have you ever read the forums before?

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    lol?

I have the second most messages on the forums. Get your facts straight? I think I kno what's going on :)

Apparently not due to lack of knowledge in other threads. I mean it seems you have never even read a builder's post. Otherwise you would know a lot more then you do.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Apparently not due to lack of knowledge in other threads. I mean it seems you have never even read a builder's post. Otherwise you would know a lot more then you do.
    "lack of knowledge"

Got any proof for that?

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I could list off various examples, like you not knowing that the server is pushing for a realistic mining Dead. And there is tons of others.
    First of all;

I know they're pushing for a more realistic mining Dead. It's. Not. Realistic. Too many things make it unrealistic, but if you took those features away it would make the game boring.

Go ahead and name your so called examples. I'm sure that's an excuse for "I have one example and didn't think this far"

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    First of all;

I know they're pushing for a more realistic mining Dead. It's. Not. Realistic. Too many things make it unrealistic, but if you took those features away it would make the game boring.

Go ahead and name your so called examples. I'm sure that's an excuse for "I have one example and didn't think this far"

All the features that are unrealistic would make the game more fun if they were removed.

If jugg was removed, it would be more realistic and it would give people better chances but still keeping the pvp aspect.

If shop was removed it would give items more value. The economy wouldn't have a set price, and it would allow people to create their own prices. It would also limit sz camping and balance the game.

If cars had gas and had a higher rarity it would give them some worth, making it so that players would value them more and treasure them.

Removing pain killers would provide an alternative to removing jugg, keeping the jugg players happy, and the regular players. It would also add reslism because painkillers don't heal you in real life.

As for the last thing you mention I apologize for saying you didn't know what you were talking about. You may not know everything but you clearly know a lot, so I am sorry.

Brqd

All the features that are unrealistic would make the game more fun if they were removed.

If jugg was removed, it would be more realistic and it would give people better chances but still keeping the pvp aspect.

If shop was removed it would give items more value. The economy wouldn't have a set price, and it would allow people to create their own prices. It would also limit sz camping and balance the game.

If cars had gas and had a higher rarity it would give them some worth, making it so that players would value them more and treasure them.

Removing pain killers would provide an alternative to removing jugg, keeping the jugg players happy, and the regular players. It would also add reslism because painkillers don't heal you in real life.

As for the last thing you mention I apologize for saying you didn't know what you were talking about. You may not know everything but you clearly know a lot, so I am sorry.
    K this is about the anti-cheat...... Btw i just died to another bhopper