• IP Copied!
  • Apology Note

Loftt

Mythical
    Loftt
    Loftt Loftt
    So, I know through my 3ish years on HavocMC I have not been the nicest individual, honestly, I want to say I'm sorry straight off. This message hopefully goes out to everyone, I would like a second chance, I want to look at myself as a changed individual.

No, this isn't just because I applied for staff, and I want to increase the chances of me being though of accepted, not at all what this is about. I just realized when I woke up, that lives too short to spread hate and be rude to each other, I would like to start a positive act movement on Havoc, this could hopefully increase the player count, and just help us realize that we're all amazing people.

Just forgive people, life is to short to hold a grudge against someone and that's the honest truth.

I hope that if you did end up reading all of this, you are seriously taking this into consideration, this is something I would like to try to implement not just on the server, but in my everyday life.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    So, I know through my 3ish years on HavocMC I have not been the nicest individual, honestly, I want to say I'm sorry straight off. This message hopefully goes out to everyone, I would like a second chance, I want to look at myself as a changed individual.

No, this isn't just because I applied for staff, and I want to increase the chances of me being though of accepted, not at all what this is about. I just realized when I woke up, that lives too short to spread hate and be rude to each other, I would like to start a positive act movement on Havoc, this could hopefully increase the player count, and just help us realize that we're all amazing people.

Just forgive people, life is to short to hold a grudge against someone and that's the honest truth.

I hope that if you did end up reading all of this, you are seriously taking this into consideration, this is something I would like to try to implement not just on the server, but in my everyday life.
    Amen to that. Good luck as a new person, good sir.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    Loftt my friend, I really never noticed you to be a bad individual. Well... either way you have my forgiveness lad. I know you got this.