• IP Copied!
  • Arena

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    A lot of people like to 1v1. Why not make a mode based on 1v1?

INTRODUCING MY IDEA CALLED "Arena Mode"

In normal tmd people like to 1v1. Most of the time people say no because they don't wanna lose their gear.

But, why can't you just make a mode where those people can get (all ranks including survivors) can do /kit 1v1

From the kit you get; full jugg, katana, Regular barret, spas, about 8-10 stacks of pains, and ammo.

Now, there won't be "turns" or anything like that. Just make 10 maps or something. But when they log out, do /hub, /server (ex:tmd-1) they won't get to stay in the map they will go back to the spawn part. To go out just type /1v1 done then it brings you back. If you want to pvp again retype /1v1 go then it will take you to a match. It will take you to a random 1v1 or you can type /duel <Player Name> You can start to rank up ever 10 kills or so. So we can avoid people saying they are better then they can settle it in 1v1

I find this a good idea and I hope they do it

Last edited:

Brqd

I'm not sure if you've ever play badlion or any 1v1 duel server. But there could be a pretty easy-to-assemble plugin that could be placed into TMD for this to happen. On those types of servers all you have to type is /duel (playername)..... Then it gives you a GUI with all of the 1v1 modes you can choose from. This could be Jugg with legends, Jugg with no legends. Riot, Half jugg, etc. Good idea.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    A lot of people like to 1v1. Why not make a mode based on 1v1?

INTRODUCING MY IDEA CALLED "Arena Mode"

In normal tmd people like to 1v1. Most of the time people say no because they don't wanna lose their gear.

But, why can't you just make a mode where those people can get (all ranks including survivors) can do /kit 1v1

From the kit you get; full jugg, katana, Regular barret, spas, about 8-10 stacks of pains, and ammo.

Now, there won't be "turns" or anything like that. Just make 10 maps or something. But when they log out, do /hub, /server (ex:tmd-1) they won't get to stay in the map they will go back to the spawn part. To go out just type /1v1 done then it brings you back. If you want to pvp again retype /1v1 go then it will take you to a match. You can start to rank up ever 10 kills or so. So we can avoid people saying they are better then they can settle it in 1v1

I find this a good idea and I hope they do it
    Maybe to make it easier, you do /duel (name) and then you get a kit or something. Once someone dies, you go back to the hub.

ejetw

I agree! MrWalkingDead
    And if players wanna bring their own gear, they should be able to and there should be separate arenas when you don't lose your gear when you die and a arena where you keep your gear when you die. Just for friendly 1v1s to be easier and more fun!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I agree! MrWalkingDead
    And if players wanna bring their own gear, they should be able to and there should be separate arenas when you don't lose your gear when you die and a arena where you keep your gear when you die. Just for friendly 1v1s to be easier and more fun!
    Possibly as a mini-Hell night with you and a freing to find loot, amd kill each other

Last edited: