• IP Copied!
  • Armor and damage Tweaks.

Do you support these tweaks?

• Yes, they will add fun and realism to the game, plus make armor more useful!

Votes: 3 60.0%
    • Maybe. I disagree with a few things

Votes: 2 40.0%
    • No, i like the pvp system as it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    So in real life you get shot in the face. doesn't matter if it's an m9, full auto glock, or a frickin' musket, you're gonna die.

I think they should ramp up the damage of the guns greatly BUT each armor cant block certain bullets:

Leather Armor: can only block 50% of the damage done from crossbows, and 30% of the damage from a double barrel shotgun.

Military Armor: can block 50% of the damage from the 2 lowest tier pistol, 65% of the damage from crossbows. It can also block 40% of the damage from the 2 lowest tier shotguns.

Riot Armor: can block 40% of the damage from most shotguns, 20% of the damage from the lowest tier assault rifle, and 70% of the damage from arrows. can also block 15% of the damage from the lowest tier sniper rifle, and 40% of the damage from most pistols.

Jugg: Can block 40% of the damage from all tier 2 and lower guns, with 50% of the damage from shotguns blocked and 70% of the damage from pistols blocked. Also blocks 90% of the damage from a cross bow.

Certain armors will also make you slower:

Military chest piece gives you 1 slowness when equipped.

A riot chest piece gives you 1 slowness, same with leggings. when both are equipped, you have a conbined slowness of 2.

Jugg gives you 1 slowness per armor, exept the boots. so if you have full jugg its slowness 3.

possibly we can have similar tweaks with meele weapons, because if you get stabbed by a katana in real life it's not like you can get up lift your rpg, and fire away, but for now ill leave it with guns.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Idk, I feel like while it is a great suggestion for realism, it would take quite a bit of coding and would not be very accepted. Don't get me wrong, it's a neat idea, but I don't see it happening in TMD

DipStash

The Headshot damage tweak i support, although The armor needs some tweaks too. The Barret's damage should be buffed to it's realistic damage at 7 hearts in riot. Like it used to be. If you get hit in military you should then have 1/2 Heart left, Thus making it enough armor to stop a bullet, Although if you'd get shot with a .50 irl there would most likely be a huge hole in your chest.

So what i basically am saying, Revert the old gun damages to what they used to be. It should take 3 hits with a regular barret to kill a full jugg, Not 5-6.
    a Gbar should do slightly more damage at 9 hearts in full riot and 5 in full jugg. Thus balancing the jugg inflation and the spam of it.
    The Spas 12 along with shotguns should be made competitive again by buffing there bullet speed.
    SMG's Should do the realistic damage at 3 for mp5, 3.5 for ump45, 4.0 for uzi and 4.5 for P90
    And last but not least...RPG's should be a one shot kill no matter the armor, if you get directly hit by one of those things you cant survive.
    Maybe for the sake of balance Make juggs survive with 2 hearts.
    Related is what happens if you get shot with an RPG :
    https://imgur.com/a/FtCBD
    bWVkaWFJZDo3NTI2ODY0MQ==

FtCBD

I also would recommend adding a Legendary version for the AK47, Such as a golden version.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    And last but not least...RPG's should be a one shot kill no matter the armor, if you get directly hit by one of those things you cant survive.
    Maybe for the sake of balance Make juggs survive with 2 hearts.
    It's not the bullet that does the damage, it's the explosion. It spawns a block of tnt: in regular mc, you can survive tnt blasts (if you're lucky) while wearing armor. If you shoot it the tnt right, you can kill a riot first shot. I've done it before.

I do agree that headshots need to come back. At least for military and leather armor.

-Cat

Dubistgayjunge

Dubistgayjunge
    Dubistgayjunge Dubistgayjunge

I do agree that headshots need to come back. At least for military and leather armor.

But the military helmet sould be a real helmet...
    like this

this is and TPz Fuchs = german light armoured vehicle with reactive armour, u cant say thats u get shot its a light TANK so wtf ?!

Attachments

• G36kA4(2).jgp.jpg
      G36kA4(2).jgp.jpg
      48.6 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited: