• IP Copied!
  • Atlanta suburbs

Styxx_

Champion
    Styxx_
    Styxx_ Styxx_
    Right now I think it's kinda weird that once you get out of atlanta there's just a bunch of empty space and after that trees. I would like to see some suburbs in the city or maybe an expansion to the sides so it's harder to get sniped when entering the city. Comments?

Neugs

I agree, I'v seen Atlanta before, It gradually gets more buildings as you enter it, not trees, trees, SKY SCRAPPERS! Its more like Trees, trees, building, trees, trees, building, tree, building, building, sky scraper, building and so on so yeah we need suburbs

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    It's hard to do all that too, with the amount of detail these guys put into their replications. I mean, I wouldn't want to build a whole city with structures that have fully decorated interior xD

DamTin

1460365991_2016-04-11_02.12.07.png

You're welcome ;)

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Right now I think it's kinda weird that once you get out of atlanta there's just a bunch of empty space and after that trees. I would like to see some suburbs in the city or maybe an expansion to the sides so it's harder to get sniped when entering the city. Comments?
    It'd be nice to have this in the new map.