• IP Copied!
  • Autoclickers / Macros

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Server TMDO-1 has turned into a complete **** show, the amount of people using Autoclickers / Macros is unbelievable and plain out annoying. I am as legit as it gets and I only get 7-9 CPS max, some people on the server are saying they get 15+ and that's fine if they do but only if it's legit... The server needs a CPS counter because all good PvP servers have them, what makes this server so special not to have one!? are people just naturally CPS gods on here?? the answer is no. Back in the old days when people were full jugg you could take them down with a barret but now.. if they are paying attention then you won't do crap. I'm sick of it and so are many other legit people, so I suggest doing something because it's getting out of control, so add a CPS counter and make it like all other servers do, anything above 12-13 cps will trigger an alert to all staff and they can suspect them of autoclicker / macroing and then freeze the player and ss them, if they have macros idk how you can find them because they can probably delete them somehow, make them do click tests etc. Once one person finds out how to hide something it spreads like crazy and won't be long before it's infested with these types of players.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    @_Nickk @Jacobg2011 @IgnitingIce to the owners of havoc may i recommend Watch Dog Anti cheat,this software should allow your helpers/staff to take a relax from time to time,a great server use this and i have to say its very good,watch dog should be able to bann most of the hackers on the server.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    It's privately owned and developed.
    I know of a baby version of watchdog that's being made. I'll tell you if/when it gets finished <3 (no, it's not made by Hypixel, nor is it using any of the watchdog code. calm down, you won't get sued)

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    is any staff even going to bother replying? shows how well you listen to the community.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Server TMDO-1 has turned into a complete **** show, the amount of people using Autoclickers / Macros is unbelievable and plain out annoying. I am as legit as it gets and I only get 7-9 CPS max, some people on the server are saying they get 15+ and that's fine if they do but only if it's legit... The server needs a CPS counter because all good PvP servers have them, what makes this server so special not to have one!? are people just naturally CPS gods on here?? the answer is no. Back in the old days when people were full jugg you could take them down with a barret but now.. if they are paying attention then you won't do crap. I'm sick of it and so are many other legit people, so I suggest doing something because it's getting out of control, so add a CPS counter and make it like all other servers do, anything above 12-13 cps will trigger an alert to all staff and they can suspect them of autoclicker / macroing and then freeze the player and ss them, if they have macros idk how you can find them because they can probably delete them somehow, make them do click tests etc. Once one person finds out how to hide something it spreads like crazy and won't be long before it's infested with these types of players.
    LEL Jahango! You are saying it only took a barret to take out a full jugg?! You tank 10 people for ages! Next, how can you be legit after you got kicked for paining to fast in our 20 minute 1v1 4 weeks ago?!

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    LEL Jahango! You are saying it only took a barret to take out a full jugg?! You tank 10 people for ages! Next, how can you be legit after you got kicked for paining to fast in our 20 minute 1v1 4 weeks ago?!
    You can ask any1 it was so much easier to take out fulls with barrets before, and okay?! i got kicked once in a 1v1 against you and you call me a hacker, yet i get ss'd every week and am 100% legit... people get kicked all the god damn time bud so just quit yappin.

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    You can ask any1 it was so much easier to take out fulls with barrets before, and okay?! i got kicked once in a 1v1 against you and you call me a hacker, yet i get ss'd every week and am 100% legit... people get kicked all the god damn time bud so just quit yappin.
    Not that I heard of? My team have been fighting you everyday and they said you got kicked during the war 3 times and during a 3v3. In addition, you said that kyorashi had auto/macros when he got kicked every time in fights but now your saying getting kicked is ok?

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Not that I heard of? My team have been fighting you everyday and they said you got kicked during the war 3 times and during a 3v3. In addition, you said that kyorashi had auto/macros when he got kicked every time in fights but now your saying getting kicked is ok?
    Plus you get ss'd by staff 8 minutes after complaint and after the fight when you actually need hacks. You didn't let me ss you before our 1v1. Then after you got kicked you still didn't let me ss you but you let beasty ss you but he didn't.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    ya but that was before I knew anything about how they got kicked, on the last reset it was for clicking to fast, but now they get kicked by right clicking on plaayers because it spams a command and kicks them, I don't get mad when people get kicked now because I know why and how.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Plus you get ss'd by staff 8 minutes after complaint and after the fight when you actually need hacks. You didn't let me ss you before our 1v1. Then after you got kicked you still didn't let me ss you but you let beasty ss you but he didn't.
    I let anyone ss me, I said i'd ss beasty before and after the fight so please stop speaking. ALSO you have gotten kicked before too when you were on my team, "help I got kicked, HELP" Im sorry im better than you but dont call me a hacker just because you're trash.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    I let anyone ss me, I said i'd ss beasty before and after the fight so please stop speaking. ALSO you have gotten kicked before too when you were on my team, "help I got kicked, HELP" Im sorry im better than you but dont call me a hacker just because you're trash.
    Jahango how much do I need to pay you to rekt some one??