• IP Copied!
  • Backpack Idea.

Do you think they should add backpacks to the game?

• Total voters

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    Hello. I have an idea I think that's good and I'd like feedback and opinions! Here is the idea: Backpacks. Yes, another drop where you can find loot in. I was thinking it would be better than a police back but less than a duffle/mil bag. The idea is other survivors that have dropped these backpacks somehow. I think it would make sense, As many people would die, or just have to run and ditch their backpacks! What do you think? Thank you!

SeasonedPopcorn

It sounds like a cool new loot bag, but in reality it's just another flowering block they'll need to re-texture. The servers are downgrading to 1.8 soon hopefully, so all the blocks they are losing in 1.9 are getting changed to prioritize the melee weapons first. Idek at this point if there's any textures left over, I'd have to load a creative game... With 1.12 coming soon and it has like so many new blocks and items for re-texturing possibilities, maybe like 3 years from now when the servers upgrade (to 1.12) and the game has more blocks/items because of that, then they can re-texture a backpack! But yeah, backpacks sound awesome!!

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    i like the idea, as survivors who died leave all their good stuff, as the zombies dont take them, so then scavengers find them.
    it would make sense for them to be found near dead survivors like the prison.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    As example by turning flower pot invisible, if you want more loot-able chest, I guess this could be easily implemented. That was original flowers skin could be kept, and the "on floor" flower skin could be used as loot.

On mm-1 yesterday, I've found where all the gun's and camo skin where stored! Minecraft could attribute a different skin to different level of worn level. That way, there is still many room available for most fire arms, and melee weapons.

And I feel this is dum when all the items randomly squatter around, when someone die. I would like items to be grouped in some loot-able bags.

An another idea is to replace "wild loot" skin, by a backpack skin. About skin I think we need more slab skins, but this one, I don't see how to implement it.

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    It sounds like a cool new loot bag, but in reality it's just another flowering block they'll need to re-texture. The servers are downgrading to 1.8 soon hopefully, so all the blocks they are losing in 1.9 are getting changed to prioritize the melee weapons first. Idek at this point if there's any textures left over, I'd have to load a creative game... With 1.12 coming soon and it has like so many new blocks and items for re-texturing possibilities, maybe like 3 years from now when the servers upgrade (to 1.12) and the game has more blocks/items because of that, then they can re-texture a backpack! But yeah, backpacks sound awesome!!
    Yeah, But seeing some of the stuff they have done, I don't think retexturing a flower block would be that hard!