Votes: 2 11.1%
    • F that, we don’t want to take the risk of players hacking again

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    I doubt TMD would even add this but who knows.

TMD has been open for yeeeeaaaarsss now, (I’ve been playing for 2/3 years) I’ve been thinking. Why the hell hasn’t Nick made 1 Ban reset...like 1..I know there’s an appeal system, but those who’ve been unbanned fairly know how hard it is to convince the staff that you weren’t hacking or duping etc.

TMD is dying. I know, everyone has said it at least 10 times by now, even more reason to make a ban reset, players like FahadQ8, MangledFury, Weeezzyy, Kyorashi and generally everyone who has been banned should be granted 1 chance, Except exo.
    I’m not speaking for myself, I don’t care if I’m banned or not I made an appeal staff don’t answer.

I have no idea why nick hasn’t made a ban reset. His server is dying it’s like he’s aware of it, but still decides to keep his server dead. Staff are working very hard to bring the server alive, but they’re missing this..

Thanks for reading and be sure to vote!

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Well, it's a good thing that you're concern of the server's population by doing a ban reset. However, I'm afraid that it has too many downsides.

1 ) This is already a given. You even put it on your poll. There is a high risk of players coming back and only wanting more. I'm sure that there are few that want redemption, but unfortunately, it's too high of a risk.

2 ) This will have players question the morality or leadership of Nick or the staff. There is a lot of skepticism on the forums already and they already have enough pressure on them. A ban reset will force innocent players to leave because of the lack of equity. No one likes an unfair game, which is the reason why the players that are banned were removed in the first place.

3 ) By reseting the ban, this might be an example to other players that "Hey, hacking is tolerable. Maybe I should try it, and then get back when the next ban reset happens." Do you see what I am saying? It shows a bad example that hacking can be allowed and that the rules don't apply to them. This will also effect other rules and may cause some members to disrespect staff (although some already do). However, this may not happen to every player, but once again, players will begin to question what the ground-rules are. It may even be to the point where the whole server is a ghost town.

"If you hack, you're going to get banned. No 'if, and, or buts' and no question about it."

If some of this doesn't make any since, please do say something and I will try to explain it in a more simple manner.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This issue has been addressed many times over, and it's becoming redundant. It's not going to happen. Ever.

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    Well, it's a good thing that you're concern of the server's population by doing a ban reset. However, I'm afraid that it has too many downsides.

1 ) This is already a given. You even put it on your poll. There is a high risk of players coming back and only wanting more. I'm sure that there are few that want redemption, but unfortunately, it's too high of a risk.

2 ) This will have players question the morality or leadership of Nick or the staff. There is a lot of skepticism on the forums already and they already have enough pressure on them. A ban reset will force innocent players to leave because of the lack of equity. No one likes an unfair game, which is the reason why the players that are banned were removed in the first place.

3 ) By reseting the ban, this might be an example to other players that "Hey, hacking is tolerable. Maybe I should try it, and then get back when the next ban reset happens." Do you see what I am saying? It shows a bad example that hacking can be allowed and that the rules don't apply to them. This will also effect other rules and may cause some members to disrespect staff (although some already do). However, this may not happen to every player, but once again, players will begin to question what the ground-rules are. It may even be to the point where the whole server is a ghost town.

"If you hack, you're going to get banned. No 'if, and, or buts' and no question about it."

If some of this doesn't make any since, please do say something and I will try to explain it in a more simple manner.

1) Nick spent 2 years developing an anticheat for this server surely it would ban the hackers, after all, it bans the legit players.

2) 'A ban reset will force innocent players to leave because of the lack of equity.' I already answered this in 1.

3) Yea, I get what you're saying, but I stated in the thread, '1 Ban reset...like 1' I don't agree with more than 1 ban resets, and I've
    also said, players who were 'falsely banned' now, we may not know who was hacking or not, but it's been 4 years and no ban reset, I'm pretty sure players waiting 4 years for an unban or whatever would not want to hack.

Yup I definitely agree with that, but staff don't ban hackers, they ban legit players as they don't know **** about PvP in general, I got banned for 'having a smooth aim' aka kill aura... Wtf is that, there's something called a 'high dpi mouse' or even a 'good aim'
    Numerous of legit players got banned for hacking, i think staff ban more legit players than actual hackers..

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    This issue has been addressed many times over, and it's becoming redundant. It's not going to happen. Ever.

I wonder if its 'addressed many times over, and it's becoming redundant.' why doesn't nick make a ban reset then? Since so many players request it and its becoming 'redundant' Staff should be open to ideas especially when people are requesting something for ages now.

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    All i have to say is this: this idea would be just nullifying all the work the staff has done to ban hackers in the past

Past as in 4 years ago? So aren't players allowed to have a second chance, a chance that you don't need to make a long appeal with PROOF why you weren't hacking and they still end up rejecting it because staff are too arrogant

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    I honestly knew a lot of triggered people were going to reply to this thread without actually thinking

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    1) Nick spent 2 years developing an anticheat for this server surely it would ban the hackers, after all, it bans the legit players.

2) 'A ban reset will force innocent players to leave because of the lack of equity.' I already answered this in 1.

3) Yea, I get what you're saying, but I stated in the thread, '1 Ban reset...like 1' I don't agree with more than 1 ban resets, and I've
    also said, players who were 'falsely banned' now, we may not know who was hacking or not, but it's been 4 years and no ban reset, I'm pretty sure players waiting 4 years for an unban or whatever would not want to hack.

Yup I definitely agree with that, but staff don't ban hackers, they ban legit players as they don't know **** about PvP in general, I got banned for 'having a smooth aim' aka kill aura... Wtf is that, there's something called a 'high dpi mouse' or even a 'good aim'
    Numerous of legit players got banned for hacking, i think staff ban more legit players than actual hackers..
    Ah but you see, some players who used to absolutely trash/extremely bad begin to become almost unbeatable usually means they are cheating...and the Kill Ratio can explain the suspicion as well...
    And I know for sure numerous "legit players" or the so called majority playerbase cheated or used hacks to beat legitimate players...

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I wonder if its 'addressed many times over, and it's becoming redundant.' why doesn't nick make a ban reset then? Since so many players request it and its becoming 'redundant' Staff should be open to ideas especially when people are requesting something for ages now.
    Have you read the other posts in this thread? Ban resets are never going to happen, no matter how much people cry for it. Besides, the server wouldn't gain many players anyway. This isn't a problem of being "open to ideas." This is a security issue.
    I honestly knew a lot of triggered people were going to reply to this thread without actually thinking
    The people who've responded to these threads do know what they're talking about. It's the people who make these threads that need to take a moment and think about what they're saying. When making an argument, it's good to see both sides, not just your own.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    o aren't players allowed to have a second chance, a chance that you don't need to make a long appeal with PROOF why you weren't hacking and they still end up rejecting it because staff are too arrogant
    Appeals are your second chance. You need sufficient proof because the server doesn't need second time offenders. It's not about staff being arrogant at all.

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    Appeals are your second chance. You need sufficient proof because the server doesn't need second time offenders. It's not about staff being arrogant at all.
    Lol is that why I showed a video of me playing, explained how I was playing, offered to screenshare whilst playing, and still getting my appeal denied, I had to make some bull**** reason 4 months later and say I was 'hacking' even though I wasn't players like Jahango Dragonnicks, and Levituz even said it was a false ban, and I'm not even teamed with them. 'its not about staff being arrogant at all'

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    Have you read the other posts in this thread? Ban resets are never going to happen, no matter how much people cry for it. Besides, the server wouldn't gain many players anyway. This isn't a problem of being "open to ideas." This is a security issue.

The people who've responded to these threads do know what they're talking about. It's the people who make these threads that need to take a moment and think about what they're saying. When making an argument, it's good to see both sides, not just your own.
    'Besides, the server wouldn't gain many players anyway.' It is common sense that it will.

This isn't a problem of being "open to ideas." it clearly is because like you said people are making numerous of threads and trying to help the server grow. Nobody wants to play this server with barely 30 players on.

'This is a security issue' lol okay then, players should wait for 4 or less years to get unbanned after they have been falsely banned and they would want to hack after they're unbanned.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Past as in 4 years ago? So aren't players allowed to have a second chance, a chance that you don't need to make a long appeal with PROOF why you weren't hacking and they still end up rejecting it because staff are too arrogant
    they are allowed to have a second chance, thats why appeals exist, if you were hacking AT ALL, then the staff can PERMANENTY BAN you as they see fit (as stated in the server rules) if you were not hacking, then you should provide evidence that you were not hacking (like a video or something provable)

P.S The staff aren't arrogant, I know many staff members and they are actually quite nice once you get to know them

Last edited:

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    When will staff never false ban people? If they were bots without bugs, staff can make mistakes...but as I said before, majority of the people who used to play “quit” or cheated so they shouldn’t come back due to them being untrustworthy in the first place. Staff, anyways have video evidence of hackers or people who don’t want to screen share due to them cheating...

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    When will staff never false ban people? If they were bots without bugs, staff can make mistakes...but as I said before, majority of the people who used to play “quit” or cheated so they shouldn’t come back due to them being untrustworthy in the first place. Staff, anyways have video evidence of hackers or people who don’t want to screen share due to them cheating...

i was false banned 4 times because admin didnt like me. LOL

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Lol is that why I showed a video of me playing, explained how I was playing, offered to screenshare whilst playing, and still getting my appeal denied, I had to make some bull**** reason 4 months later and say I was 'hacking' even though I wasn't players like Jahango Dragonnicks, and Levituz even said it was a false ban, and I'm not even teamed with them. 'its not about staff being arrogant at all'
    Well, tough luck, I guess.
    'Besides, the server wouldn't gain many players anyway.' It is common sense that it will.

This isn't a problem of being "open to ideas." it clearly is because like you said people are making numerous of threads and trying to help the server grow. Nobody wants to play this server with barely 30 players on.
    Growth doesn't mean letting offenders back on the server... That's just common sense. And about the player count... Have you been online before? I've never seen it under 120 unless it was like 2am (central).
    'This is a security issue' lol okay then, players should wait for 4 or less years to get unbanned after they have been falsely banned and they would want to hack after they're unbanned.
    Again, please read the threads before replying. It's good to understand both sides of the argument. Please try to be open to criticism.

And a s a final note: No, a ban reset will. Never. Happen....Ever.