• IP Copied!
  • Ban Rollback

Would a ban roll back be suitable?

• Yes a ban rollback would be good (Comment why you think)

Votes: 2 25.0%
    • No a ban rollback would not be good (Comment why)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Hi people. I believe a ban rollback should be placed for many reasons. One im sure there have been many false bans Second the player base is still a piece of garbage we could get maybe 300 players a day.

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    That wouldn't be possible. And if it does, only for at least 3 days. There has been ban resets before, and it didn't get the server anything... Sorry for breaking your hope.

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    That wouldn't be possible. And if it does, only for at least 3 days. There has been ban resets before, and it didn't get the server anything... Sorry for breaking your hope.
    You didnt break anything i just wondered what people think

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    A ban reset wouldn't help Havoc because while there will be a temporary surge in players, it'll soon drop. Banned players get banned for a reason and what they did to get to that spot serves as a deterrent for the overall community. I can see why you'd think a ban reset would increase the player count, but that'd only be short-term.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Why do you children keep begging for something that has been beaten to death with a baseball bat?! There isn't even any more horse left to beat!!

I honestly think these threads should just be deleted -- they serve no purpose anymore..

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Why do you children keep begging for something that has been beaten to death with a baseball bat?! There isn't even any more horse left to beat!!

I honestly think these threads should just be deleted -- they serve no purpose anymore..
    I agree. Stop trying to beat this quite dead, mutilated and unlikely to ever exist again horse!