• IP Copied!
  • Banner Wars Will Be Revived! Confirmed!

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Could some one explain what banner war was befor it got removed?
    Sure thing, my man. Banner Wars was a mix between Capture The Flag, Sky Wars, and Prison. You would start on an island and you have to mine ores to get money. You buy swords, bows, food, enchantment tables, armor, potions, arrows, and better tools with your money. Your goal is to capture the other team's flags and be the last team with your flag intact. There were 4 teams that you could choose from. There were loads of maps and you could buy kits with credits you get from playing the game, killing, winning, mining ores, voting, and buying boosters from the HavocMC shop. If you have more questions, I'm here.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Sure thing, my man. Banner Wars was a mix between Capture The Flag, Sky Wars, and Prison. You would start on an island and you have to mine ores to get money. You buy swords, bows, food, enchantment tables, armor, potions, arrows, and better tools with your money. Your goal is to capture the other team's flags and be the last team with your flag intact. There were 4 teams that you could choose from. There were loads of maps and you could buy kits with credits you get from playing the game, killing, winning, mining ores, voting, and buying boosters from the HavocMC shop. If you have more questions, I'm here.
    Regular pvp eh,that sounds like a game I would like to play

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Today, HavocMC has reached 1000 players! Banner Wars is coming back from the dead in 1.8 version. Wooo!
    I think the 1.8 downgrade is a bad idea. Duel wielding is removed? Riot shields will never come? There will be so fewer blocks to build with? It seems like a large trade-off for some more players to be on one server at a time.

Not to mention, instead of making the new map smaller, they could fill the rest of the area with the stuff we've seen in comics, games, and other media, or stuff which we know exists but just haven't seen yet. Community builds could speed up the pace of this a whole lot.

SomeDumbCat

BenSmart112 first off riot shields were sadly completely demolished ( I mean the idea staff rejected it ) and also wouldn't you like to see some more player activity less lag and more fun for everyone all around also #DuelWieldingWasDumb ( I want my deagles back! )

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 first off riot shields were sadly completely demolished ( I mean the idea staff rejected it ) and also wouldn't you like to see some more player activity less lag and more fun for everyone all around also #DuelWieldingWasDumb ( I want my deagles back! )
    I recall the rejections.
    "Riot Shields aren't realistic to the universe of TWD"
    BULLS##T right there.

Also there's more to life than having two gdeagles for the price of one. Like, ever hold a glock in your off hand and a katana in the right? That's some satisfaction right there.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I recall the rejections.
    BULLS##T right there.

Also there's more to life than having two gdeagles for the price of one. Like, ever hold a glock in your off hand and a katana in the right? That's some satisfaction right there.
    I think people will leave TMD if we lose dual wielding. rip gangster kit ;-;

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I recall the rejections.
    BULLS##T right there.

This is about Banner Wars, guys. Please avoid having arguments about TMD.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    This is about Banner Wars, guys. Please avoid having arguments about TMD.
    I'd rather call it a debate than an argument. But you have a point, I got off topic. BW coming back seems fun, but if I remember right the second release of it was a glitchy mess no one ever played.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    I'd rather call it a debate than an argument. But you have a point, I got off topic. BW coming back seems fun, but if I remember right the second release of it was a glitchy mess no one ever played.
    Well, this would be modified, changed, and better than the last one. I gave _Nickk some ideas and he said he'd put some into consideration.