• IP Copied!
  • * Be able to select a specified amount of items (Limit: 500 Items)

Do you want to be able to specify how many items you want to buy (NPC and /SHOP)

• You are totally fine with any ratings given to this poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D4RKTARGET

So my idea was that in /shop or when you go to NPC to buy items and gear up, that you would be able to specify an amount of items, now this should be allowed for Med packs because that would lag the server with over 200 entities, now I figured that this should only be allowed with pains and possibly ammo, hopefully everyone likes my idea, thanks for reading if you did and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Yes I totally think something like this should be added! They should just remove the cooldown all together. It's so annoying. For those who pvp a lot and need pains asap, the cooldown is so dumb. Or if you're just stocking up on food and ammo, why does there need to be a cooldown?

I'll bet it has to do with lag or something, but it would be nice to buy 64 of an item without having to click every 3 seconds :)

-Cat

like_a_pig

like_a_pig
    like_a_pig like_a_pig
    OK first off..... I am a developer so I'd know and don't try to say what I am saying is a lie..... It is not possible to "specify" the amount you want.... What you CAN DO is make various options as: 16 pain killers 32 painkillers 64 painkillers and if the server Devs wanna make it easier... they can add a higher painkiller amount (requires just a bit more of work that I am sure our Devs don't wanna do....) Idk what plugin they use for the guns (pretty sure pains are part of the plug in if they are using crackshot) when using crackshot you use the command /shotget (name of the gun/or painkiller) (amount) any thing above a stack will automatically give a stack so that is why it requires more work

SomeDumbCat

Ethicaly technically you can specify how much you buy clicking on painkillers and a tab opens up, I used to do server set ups its not that hard to do honestly.

like_a_pig

like_a_pig
    like_a_pig like_a_pig
    It is hard because you can't modify the part where it give you items if you want 180 pains it gives 64 max

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    This is a type of post was previously shunned, for a good reason why people cannot spam items...so the people who killed you have a chance to survive instead of being constantly attacked by the same guy...

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I just want to be able to buy a stack for painkillers, not 16 ;P

Since some people may find it difficult to do this, I’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial on how to purchase a stack of painkillers.

1. Find the Rosita NPC.
    2. Right click the Rosita NPC.
    3. Find the option to by painkillers.
    4. Right click that option four times.

This works for ammunition, and other stackable items. However, it for most other stackable items it requires more than four clicks.

I hope this helps!

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Since some people may find it difficult to do this, I’ve put together a step-by-step tutorial on how to purchase a stack of painkillers.

1. Find the Rosita NPC.

This works for ammunition, and other stackable items. However, it for most other stackable items it requires more than four clicks.

I hope this helps!
    We know the process, it's just slow and tiresome. We want to be able to get a stack without having to wait 3 seconds every click.

D4RKTARGET

OK first off..... I am a developer so I'd know and don't try to say what I am saying is a lie..... It is not possible to "specify" the amount you want.... What you CAN DO is make various options as: 16 pain killers 32 painkillers 64 painkillers and if the server Devs wanna make it easier... they can add a higher painkiller amount (requires just a bit more of work that I am sure our Devs don't wanna do....) Idk what plugin they use for the guns (pretty sure pains are part of the plug in if they are using crackshot) when using crackshot you use the command /shotget (name of the gun/or painkiller) (amount) any thing above a stack will automatically give a stack so that is why it requires more work

I am a Developer and I have done this before, there so it is possible and a variety of servers have also done this specifying amount feature

D4RKTARGET

1. Find the Rosita NPC.

I hope this helps!

I just love how a staff like you didn't really comprehend what this thread is about, my point is, that just buying pains 16 at a time just takes too long, everyone knows that you can buy 16 at a time, we just want to buy 64 at a time or even more