• IP Copied!
  • Belated Introduction

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Hello!!!

I've been on the server for about 7 months and on the forums for over a month but never introduced myself. So here it goes.

I'm MrMe5303 your friendly Canadian who plays way to much HN even though he loses almost all of them right of the bat. I also play TMD-7 often instead of TMD-1 because of the quite atmosphere where theres not many people on to kill but if you come across one you can (I'm more of a peaceful guy in TMD) (NOT IN HN) I work good with a team and like to support other players if they need help but I still believe in an eye for an eye, so if you shoot me I'll shoot you.

I also started playing MineWars which is amazing by the way. I'm currently on the Light side of the force and since I just started playing I have some questions about it which I posted in the MineWars General forums so if you could pop over there and see if you know any of the answers that would be great!

Thanks for reading.
    Hope to see you in game!!!

Last edited:

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    A late welcome to HavocMC!

I'll take a look at your MineWars questions and see if I can help you out (I don't really play MineWars much though).

If you have any additional questions/concerns, feel free to message me or any of the other staff on the forums!

- 7th

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    A late welcome to HavocMC!

I'll take a look at your MineWars questions and see if I can help you out (I don't really play MineWars much though).

If you have any additional questions/concerns, feel free to message me or any of the other staff on the forums!

- 7th

Ok Thanks so much!

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy, MrMe5303. I also play too much Hell Night myself (although I don't get on too much.. but I will soon). If ya ever want to team, then ask me when I'm online. You'll get a warming welcome from yours truly ;) and a first-hand guide to be a pro in Hell Night, all instructed by the one and only, ME! xXCosmic_FlameXx. You'll learn from a true master that qualifies for the Hell Night Contest, but is too busy to even compete in it... :( I hope we will have a lot of fun!

Welcome To The Forums!

(P.S: I also believe in the "eye for an eye" situation.:))

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Howdy, MrMe5303. I also play too much Hell Night myself (although I don't get on too much.. but I will soon). If ya ever want to team, then ask me when I'm online. You'll get a warming welcome from yours truly ;) and a first-hand guide to be a pro in Hell Night, all instructed by the one and only, ME! xXCosmic_FlameXx. You'll learn from a true master that qualifies for the Hell Night Contest, but is too busy to even compete in it... :( I hope we will have a lot of fun!

Welcome To The Forums!

(P.S: I also believe in the "eye for an eye" situation.:))

Sweet nice to meet you and if I ever see you on HN I'll give you a shout