• IP Copied!
  • Berxley and other safezones can benefit from this Idea.

Yas or Naw?

• Yas!

Votes: 4 40.0%
    • Naw!

Votes: 2 20.0%
    • Maybe

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Bean_Soup

As we all know, the exit from berx and other safezones are 1 block long. Other safezones might be ok, but in berxley, the most popular of the 4 is filled up with players both gearing up and leaving. This sometimes causes players to "accidentally" push another player off, which then in turn threatens to report them for pushing them off, even though it may have been an accident. Other cases such as people preventing others from climbing the ladder either by purpose or by accident by accidentally caused by us afk-ing in the side of the ladders, which pushes players off. This is an increasingly annoying problem that more and more of us have to deal with as this server grows. Please take this video into consideration.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    We can do something else, but that thing in the video just looks awful.
    Pro tip: don't afk on the exit, or hang out on the exit, it is exit and it is used to exit the sz.

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    you have a point so dont afk near teh exits and just mainly dont stand up on the top platform why do you think everyone crouches on there

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Just remove the ladders and have them use the signs to exit. That will eliminate most poaching kills.

_Vapples_

As we all know, the exit from berx and other safezones are 1 block long. Other safezones might be ok, but in berxley, the most popular of the 4 is filled up with players both gearing up and leaving. This sometimes causes players to "accidentally" push another player off, which then in turn threatens to report them for pushing them off, even though it may have been an accident. Other cases such as people preventing others from climbing the ladder either by purpose or by accident by accidentally caused by us afk-ing in the side of the ladders, which pushes players off. This is an increasingly annoying problem that more and more of us have to deal with as this server grows. Please take this video into consideration.

Honestly those who wait on the exit are at fault just as much as those who push them off in my opinion. If you need to afk then go to the hub like HyperScrub mentioned. It's a lot safer there and you won't have the threat of dying to needs if you are gone for an extended amount of time. If you just need to move away from your screen for a second then simply keep away from the exit. Ladder blocking and poaching shouldn't even be a complaint for single players as they could simply use the random spawn sign located between the ladders of every exit.

Bean_Soup

Honestly those who wait on the exit are at fault just as much as those who push them off in my opinion. If you need to afk then go to the hub like HyperScrub mentioned. It's a lot safer there and you won't have the threat of dying to needs if you are gone for an extended amount of time. If you just need to move away from your screen for a second then simply keep away from the exit. Ladder blocking and poaching shouldn't even be a complaint for single players as they could simply use the random spawn sign located between the ladders of every exit.

Good point, but what I'm trying to say is that people sometimes purposefully stand "afk" on the ladders to stop others from climbing up. I know there's the random tp sign, but the problem with that lies in the name: [Random] Tp. You never know who camps outside of berx waiting for the unlucky person to tp right in front of them.

_Vapples_

Good point, but what I'm trying to say is that people sometimes purposefully stand "afk" on the ladders to stop others from climbing up. I know there's the random tp sign, but the problem with that lies in the name: [Random] Tp. You never know who camps outside of berx waiting for the unlucky person to tp right in front of them.
    The chances of that are relatively smaller compared to jumping off of the ladder where players are no doubt waiting for you. Ladder blocking is not allowed as well. Just screenshot them in the act.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    We can do something else, but that thing in the video just looks awful.
    Pro tip: don't afk on the exit, or hang out on the exit, it is exit and it is used to exit the sz.

Staff really should be more supportive of the members on the forums... even if it did look awful you don't have to be a jerk about it

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Just remove the ladders and have them use the signs to exit. That will eliminate most poaching kills.
    Nope cuz people camp at the spawns when you click the signs. When a team of like 6 is camping every tp location out of an sz (assuming ladders were removed) there would be no safe way out.

Phenixtri

Phenixtri
    Phenixtri Phenixtri
    Literally nobody does that, and I play mainly on s1.

True but it IS possible people just dont do it as a vast majority of them are immature idiots which is a whole other problem in of it self .... at least in my eyes as a veteran gamer it is

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    True but it IS possible people just dont do it as a vast majority of them are immature idiots which is a whole other problem in of it self .... at least in my eyes as a veteran gamer it is
    I can't read your sentences the way you're wording them.

Phenixtri

Phenixtri
    Phenixtri Phenixtri
    yea all you need is a small squad of 6+ guys with barrets and you can cover most if not all the random TPs outside a SZ with relative ease. The open ground around SZs like Berx or Mallowbridge are very easy locations to camp imho but again without a proper in game VOIP chat system players will rarely team up in groups this large as most players are too stupid and immature to coordinate like that so its really not a problem yet but it has potential for abuse.