• IP Copied!
  • Better Kits For The Un-Ranked

Should Kits For The Un-Ranked Be Buffed?

• Yes, it will make the game a bit more fair

Votes: 9 33.3%
    • yes, but the kits need work.

Votes: 7 25.9%
    • nah, screw dees noobs

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
    saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    title says it all... immortals be running around with the kit gangsta ( which is broken btw, it gives us viper armor) and with legendaries. the un-ranked players however, be running around with a tier 1 weapon and no melee. i suggest we re-balance these kits.

first kit: Survivor. 1 g-17, 2 pistol clips, leather boots, pipe, 1 canned food
    second kit: Sniper. 1 UN-scope Winchester, 3 sniper clips, screwdriver, green chestpiece?
    third kit: Farmer. 1 double barrel shotgun, 6 shotgun shells, 2 potato, 2 carrot, 1 pichfork
    4th kit: Soldier. 1 m4 carbine, 2 assault clips, military vest, leather boots, flare gun, 2 flares
    5th kit: medic. 1 painkiller, 3 medical kits, combat knife, red leather chest plate
    6th kit: redneck. 1 double barrel shotgun, 1 of each canned food, 4 shotgun shells, 1 combat knife

Last edited:

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Yeah, it is unfair to non-donor players. I think we should increase their kit contents by a lot.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    title says it all... immortals be running around with the kit gangsta ( which is broken btw, it gives us viper armor) and with legendaries. the un-ranked players however, be running around with a tier 1 weapon and no melee. i suggest we re-balance these kits.

first kit: Survivor. 1 m9, 2 pistol clips, leather boots, screw driver
    second kit: Sniper. 1 UN-scope Winchester, 2 sniper clips, dull knife, leather hat
    third kit: Farmer. 1 double barrel shotgun, 4 shotgun shells, 2 potato, 2 carrot, 1 hoe
    4th kit: Soldier. 1 tier 1 machine gun (forgot the name) 2 assault clips, military vest, leather boots, dull knife
    5th kit: medic. 1 painkiller, 3 medical kits, dull knife, red leather chest plate

2nd one I don't quite understand. You want to buff kits, but it looks like you nerfed "/kit sniper"? Please explain.
    Aside from that, your other suggestions don't seem that different from the current kits. I'll check online to compare.
    HA! You all want something for Nothing! Go find a job to get some money to pay for your immortal kit and stop the complaining.
    That's an extremely unnecessary post, please refrain from spreading negativity like this on the forums.

Regards,
    - 7th

saintsebastian
    2nd one I don't quite understand. You want to buff kits, but it looks like you nerfed "/kit sniper"? Please explain.
    Aside from that, your other suggestions don't seem that different from the current kits. I'll check online to compare.

That's an extremely unnecessary post, please refrain from spreading negativity like this on the forums.

Regards,
    - 7th
    i do admit i nerfed it, but instead i'm giving them a meele.
    Here's my opinion. I'm an Immortal, so bear with me.
    The kits need more ammo, not more armor or better weapons.

Also, character kits should be a little more common from crates.
    yeah, i'm an immortal too, and i'll add more ammo to the kits.

saintsebastian
    HA! You all want something for Nothing! Go find a job to get some money to pay for your immortal kit and stop the complaining.
    well, i'm an immortal, and i'm just speaking up for the non-donors. also,not many people have been playing long enough to donate, and they might rage quit because well...

la la la walking through a town. oh look! a player! he is shooting at me! ok, ill retaliate with my m9 pistol. BANG BANG BANG *bullets bounce off armor* crap! better get away! *runs* now im tired...no food, no ammo, a dude is chasing me, im dead!

(now this is a view of donors)
    la la la walking with my new kit. oh look a noob! i'll chase him with my spaz! oh dear, the noob shot me 3 times! ha ha stupid noob. *bullets bounce off armor* well, now to chase him! *Chases* ha ha stupid noob has no more food or ammo. *shoots noob with a Golden Barrett .50 Caliber sniper rifle from another zip code*

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    i do admit i nerfed it, but instead i'm giving them a meele.

yeah, i'm an immortal too, and i'll add more ammo to the kits.

If you want to balance it, I'd suggest a better melee than the dull knife (maybe combat knife?). Exchanging a dull knife for the R700 isn't a great tradeoff.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    well, i'm an immortal, and i'm just speaking up for the non-donors. also,not many people have been playing long enough to donate, and they might rage quit because well...

la la la walking through a town. oh look! a player! he is shooting at me! ok, ill retaliate with my m9 pistol. BANG BANG BANG *bullets bounce off armor* crap! better get away! *runs* now im tired...no food, no ammo, a dude is chasing me, im dead!

(now this is a view of donors)
    la la la walking with my new kit. oh look a noob! i'll chase him with my spaz! oh dear, the noob shot me 3 times! ha ha stupid noob. *bullets bounce off armor* well, now to chase him! *Chases* ha ha stupid noob has no more food or ammo. *shoots noob with a Golden Barrett .50 Caliber sniper rifle from another zip code*
    noob is savagely rekt ;-;

anyways you missed kit redneck (unless it was removed)
    I think the kits should be:
    SURVIVOR: Glock
    2 pistol clips
    dull knife
    leather chest and boots
    SNIPER:
    r700
    3 sniper clips
    leather helmet
    combat knife
    SOLDIER:
    m4 carbine
    combat knife
    2 assault clips
    military chest plate
    flare gun (comes with 3-4 flares)
    REDNECK:
    Remington 870
    16 shotgun shells
    Leather boots
    combat knife
    FARMER:
    farmer kit seems normal, but maybe replace the potatoes with a pitch fork
    MEDIC: wouldn't work, there's an Ultra kit labeled medic. maybe call it...
    DOCTOR:
    med pack
    combat knife (since there's not just a normal kitchen knife in the game :/)
    2 painkillers
    white leather shirt
    white leather pants
    white leather boots (maybe)

Weapon suggestion: add metal poles as a weapon? Whenever I'm in Four Roses I ask myself why I can't use the poles as a weapon. you would also find a metal pole in some showers, so can we get this added PLEASE? I wanna beat people with @NobreadJustRye 's pole

saintsebastian
    noob is savagely rekt ;-;

anyways you missed kit redneck (unless it was removed)
    I think the kits should be:
    SURVIVOR: Glock
    2 pistol clips
    dull knife
    leather chest and boots
    SNIPER:
    r700
    3 sniper clips
    leather helmet
    combat knife
    SOLDIER:
    m4 carbine
    combat knife
    2 assault clips
    military chest plate
    flare gun (comes with 3-4 flares)
    REDNECK:
    Remington 870
    16 shotgun shells
    Leather boots
    combat knife
    FARMER:
    farmer kit seems normal, but maybe replace the potatoes with a pitch fork
    MEDIC: wouldn't work, there's an Ultra kit labeled medic. maybe call it...
    DOCTOR:
    med pack
    combat knife (since there's not just a normal kitchen knife in the game :/)
    2 painkillers
    white leather shirt
    white leather pants
    white leather boots (maybe)

Weapon suggestion: add metal poles as a weapon? Whenever I'm in Four Roses I ask myself why I can't use the poles as a weapon. you would also find a metal pole in some showers, so can we get this added PLEASE? I wanna beat people with @NobreadJustRye 's pole
    good ideas, i may adopt some. also, what does kit redneck currently have?

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112

first kit: Survivor. 1 g-17, 2 pistol clips, leather boots, pipe, 1 canned food
    second kit: Sniper. 1 UN-scope Winchester, 3 sniper clips, screwdriver, green chestpiece?
    third kit: Farmer. 1 double barrel shotgun, 6 shotgun shells, 2 potato, 2 carrot, 1 pichfork
    4th kit: Soldier. 1 m4 carbine, 2 assault clips, military vest, leather boots, flare gun, 2 flares
    5th kit: medic. 1 painkiller, 3 medical kits, combat knife, red leather chest plate
    6th kit: redneck. 1 double barrel shotgun, 1 of each canned food, 4 shotgun shells, 1 combat knife
    These kits are good.