• IP Copied!
  • Better Vote Rewards

Should Vote Crates have better rewards?

• Yes, they usually give out worthless junk.

• No, they are fine the way they are.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pixel_Finn

I have been playing this server quite a while and vote as often as I can. But a problem i have noticed is that when you vote, most rewards are completely useless to any player other than someone who just spawned into world. For example, I voted for the server and I got a Dull Knife, apple, And a Double-Barrel Shotgun. Most people around the voting crates in Safe-zones just throw away their stuff as soon as they get it because nobody has a use for something like a dull knife. I know that buying crates are a source of income for the server, but nobody will waste time voting just to get junk. While I have before gotten some good stuff like Kit Glenn in voting Crates, I still believe they need to have better rewards.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I believe the voting crates are fine the way they are. Personally, I vote to help out the server and the voting crates contain normal items for me.

DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    Well it all depends on some tmd servers i don't buy much from npcs. maybe a few clips of ammo and a few cans of food, and riot. I find having nothing makes the game a lot more fun especially on pve and also pvp (with kit hunter). I find if i dont buy anything i think of the crates as 'supply drops' to help you and not make you op. that is why they are free.

Pixel_Finn

I believe the voting crates are fine the way they are. Personally, I vote to help out the server and the voting crates contain normal items for me.
    I even voted when crates were down. Its just when they say rewards u kinda expect more than the starter kit...

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Every 50 votes (10 days with 1 crate per vote) you recieve a bonus crate. Rare, Godly or Legend.

Plus, there is a slight chance you will recieve legendary items from voting.

Pixel_Finn

Every 50 votes (10 days with 1 crate per vote) you recieve a bonus crate. Rare, Godly or Legend.

Plus, there is a slight chance you will recieve legendary items from voting.
    Such a slight chance tho like 0.2% who wants to vote for leather pants, a dull knife, and an M9?

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Such a slight chance tho like 0.2% who wants to vote for leather pants, a dull knife, and an M9?

When you vote, it's about helping boost the server on the top server lists.

And like I said, every 10 or so days, if you vote on every site daily, you will be rewarded with a different kind of crate.

Faded_Panda

Faded_Panda
    Faded_Panda Faded_Panda
    To be honest I like the voting crates just the way they are. The fact that it doesn't just give you the same items over and over and instead you get to do a cool draw to get awesome gear or possibly bad gear is still pretty cool regardless of what you get. Just my opinion anyways :)

Pixel_Finn

When you vote, it's about helping boost the server on the top server lists.

And like I said, every 10 or so days, if you vote on every site daily, you will be rewarded with a different kind of crate.
    I already vote every day. Mostly because Havoc-MC is my favorite Minecraft server. I kinda stopped voting just to get crates after I got good gear and dull knives became useless to me.But maybe they should either make vote rewards more rewarding or just replace vote crates with something that encourages more people to vote. One idea could be that for every vote you give you're entered into a lottery for some prize like a free Hardcore rank or maybe free in-game money somewhere in the 20-100k range.
    I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but I just believe that newcomers to the server would be more encouraged to vote daily. The lottery would also be more fun!They could do a drawing at the Berxley safe-zone (barely anyone goes to the other ones) and you would have until next week's drawing to clam the reward. If it goes unclaimed, it goes into the next week's lottery!

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I already vote every day. Mostly because Havoc-MC is my favorite Minecraft server. I kinda stopped voting just to get crates after I got good gear and dull knives became useless to me.But maybe they should either make vote rewards more rewarding or just replace vote crates with something that encourages more people to vote. One idea could be that for every vote you give you're entered into a lottery for some prize like a free Hardcore rank or maybe free in-game money somewhere in the 20-100k range.
    I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but I just believe that newcomers to the server would be more encouraged to vote daily. The lottery would also be more fun!They could do a drawing at the Berxley safe-zone (barely anyone goes to the other ones) and you would have until next week's drawing to clam the reward. If it goes unclaimed, it goes into the next week's lottery!
    Being able to obtain the Hardcore rank from voting would be kinda op, even if it's a lottery. And do understand that alot of people vote despite the stuff they recieve; this is kinda like an addiction if you think about it.

TreySoWavvyy

I agree with you that vote crates give semi lame and semi good stuff. HOWEVER, if vote crates gave you better stuff, why would you need to aim higher? or work harder and vote everyday? Vote crates serve a dual purpose, one is giving you items obviously, but it is to reward you for your daily dedication to the server. Just yesterday I opened 5 vote crates ( 10 with the crate events :D) and I got Juggernaut Leggings and A firefly flamethrower; Both legendary. The reason I disagree with you is because the server gives you a CHANCE to earn rare things. In Addition to that, you are forgetting that if you open a certain amount of vote crates, you can get a legendary, godly, or rare. Also Don't forget hell night and its huge payout of skulls, which you can CONVERT into crates. All in All, crates are fine the way they are, and you have a bigger chance for better items than you realize.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I agree with you that vote crates give semi lame and semi good stuff. HOWEVER, if vote crates gave you better stuff, why would you need to aim higher? or work harder and vote everyday? Vote crates serve a dual purpose, one is giving you items obviously, but it is to reward you for your daily dedication to the server. Just yesterday I opened 5 vote crates ( 10 with the crate events :D) and I got Juggernaut Leggings and A firefly flamethrower; Both legendary. The reason I disagree with you is because the server gives you a CHANCE to earn rare things. In Addition to that, you are forgetting that if you open a certain amount of vote crates, you can get a legendary, godly, or rare. Also Don't forget hell night and its huge payout of skulls, which you can CONVERT into crates. All in All, crates are fine the way they are, and you have a bigger chance for better items than you realize.
    You make an excellent point about "chances". This a must because if I were to get over powered items then it wouldn't have a very challanging world around me. Take it from those who disagree, who doesn't like a good old challange?

TreySoWavvyy

You make an excellent point about "chances". This a must because if I were to get over powered items then it wouldn't have a very challanging world around me. Take it from those who disagree, who doesn't like a good old challange?

I can't agree more. If everyone had overpowered items, what would the challenge be? Plus the economy would be in ruins. If you take away all the useless items and left the rare stuff, what would the purpose of the other three crates be?

oTargaryen

They are totally fine. You know the staff team can remove them right? Be grateful of what you have. Personally, I got 3 kits in 3 weeks from them. :p
    You get Rare, Godly and Legendary crates after 10 days. A lot of people I have seen got Unlimited Money from their Legendary Crates.

Pixel_Finn

They are totally fine. You know the staff team can remove them right? Be grateful of what you have. Personally, I got 3 kits in 3 weeks from them. :p
    You get Rare, Godly and Legendary crates after 10 days. A lot of people I have seen got Unlimited Money from their Legendary Crates.
    I kinda want to have them removed now, and replaced with a weekly lottery for a prize.

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    The whole point of voting is to help out the server, not to receive items. If you raise the spawning of more uncommon items in voting crates then those items then lose value, as do the items above it and below it. The point of having lower grade items in these voting chests is so that you feel more compelled to vote so you can receive more crates for more chances of better stuff and the bonus chest. Overall, I think voting crates are perfect the way they are now. The only thing that needs to be fixed i believe is when you receive kits you already have.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I kinda want to have them removed now, and replaced with a weekly lottery for a prize.

No. In a lottery only one or two people win.
    With voting crates everybody wins, even if they don't like what they win.
    Maybe it's just me but I'd rather have a leather chest, an M9 and 2 LMG clips than entering a lottery and winning nothing.

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I think Voting Crates are perfectly fine how they are, however, unlike Katitude, I've never heard of anyone voting to help out the server, I don't know anybody (except Katitude) who does. Sure sometimes they give useless stuff, but it makes you keep voting because eventually you get other crates and chances of getting kits and other rare stuff