• BIG BRAIN IDEA: OVER THROW THE JUGGS

Tired of the Status Quo?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
    • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Jupiter303

The day has come for the Nons to rise up. The players of old have hoarded the wealth like dragons on their death bed. For too long Juggs have farmed Riots. For too long have Ranks determined Priority! WE DECLARE WAR!

It's time to farm Juggs.

- TRS...YVM

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    The day has come for the Nons to rise up. The players of old have hoarded the wealth like dragons on their death bed. For too long Juggs have farmed Riots. For too long have Ranks determined Priority! WE DECLARE WAR!

It's time to farm Juggs.

- TRS...YVM
    Why donā€™t we just ban them? Seems a lot easier!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40

It's time to farm Juggs.

- TRS...YVM
    Trust me, there's a reason you're never going to overthrow them. They're the veterans, and they could probably organize very quickly (the discord, old friends, etc...) Let me know when this "war" takes place, I want to see it play out.

And also, ranks don't have much to do with it. I defeated a few juggs without my rank back before. May the odds be ever in your favor in your war against the juggernauts.