• Bike Update Idea!

Should something be done about BikePvP?

• YES!!!

Votes: 16 88.9%
    • No, I don't like fights that require me to have skill :/

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Brqd

Let's face it... When was the last time you were in a war without using a bike? (I'm not talking about the military gear players, you know what i mean...)
    My answer: The last time I was in a war without bikes was when we were all close to safezone and no would could place them.... Still, eventually the other team ran out a bit and ended up placing their bikes... This is ridiculous!

My opinion: Bikes should not be used as a pvp tactic, they should purely be used for transportation and escape.

Why not code it so that you cannot attack on bikes and/or make it so that you cannot place them in combat???

Some of you may be thinking that it would be a better idea if they just nerfed the bike pvp(less accuracy etc.), but this is not the case. I believe if that if they were to just nerf it, bike pvp would still be over used. I miss the old days when all the wars were on foot, it required more SKILL!!! I'm not saying I hate bikes, I'm just saying the wars would be much more fun if EVERY SINGLE ONE DIDN'T HAVE BIKE PVP!

Again... Be honest with yourself.... When was the last war you were in that didnt have bikepvp?.........
    And no, wars that include camping and rushing dont count. I'm talking about the wars on ground.

Poll Question:
    Should something be done about BikePvP? (making it purely transportation and escape)
    @_Nickk @NHFLX @JewishBagel @Strikefire150 @Kyorashi @Jahango

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I think a simple fix for bike PvP would be to limit the type of weapons you can use while on a bike. That way, you can't just one shot someone with Military or below grade armor with a golden barrett while speeding towards them at 50 mph. Adding sound effects to vehicles would level out the playing field as well. You should be able to hear the vehicle coming before the driver can sneak up behind you with a Spas and/or katana.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    They need to make a cool down on bikes or something atleast if they arent going to remove the whole pvp aspect then.. atleast have a minute cooldown on bikes or something.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    They need to make a cool down on bikes or something atleast if they arent going to remove the whole pvp aspect then.. atleast have a minute cooldown on bikes or something.
    or just make it where guns don't fire when on a bike

Kyorashi

My idea is not being allowed to place bikes while in combat tag, if your on a bike then get combat tagged it's still the same where your bike goes till it breaks, but simply you can't place another till your out of combat.. Combat tag should be around 30 seconds...

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    My idea is not being allowed to place bikes while in combat tag, if your on a bike then get combat tagged it's still the same where your bike goes till it breaks, but simply you can't place another till your out of combat.. Combat tag should be around 30 seconds...
    What if you are unable to tag someone because they kill you too fast?

Brqd

This idea will reduce bike pvp so much, I love it! @Jahango 's idea was good, but i think that people will still bike pvp a lot. Kyorashis idea makes it so that the first part of the war is bike pvp, then as soon as everyones break and everyone is tagged, bikes will be eliminated making the war purely skill. I LOVE IT! @_Nickk

Brqd

Read on my info page of my profile
    edit-1236-1445458480-14.jpg