• IP Copied!
  • Bring back Dual Weild and Inf money!!! I PAID FOR IT :(

What should be back?

• Total voters

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    I think that dual weild would be great, since gangster is trash atm..

Also, something im very frustrated on is that I think that for people that already bought inf. money (which I did) should have the ability to keep it, but it isno longer obtainable.

I really want this back, also items freely bought cannot be traded (a good idea too)

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Dual wield was on accessible at two points in the server history, one being during the 1.7 days when we had a dual wield model which I will ask and see if we can bring back and the 1.10 update when dual wielding was possible but since then we have reverted back to the 1.8.8 format.

If you had infinite before the resets then you should still have it, however infinite is only available on tmdc.

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    IK its on TMDC but no one plays tdmc because of how useless, almost, it is...

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Honestly, my luck has the worst sense of humor. After the update moving inf money to TMDC, I got on for the first time in weeks, then opened my monthly bonus (Mythical). Of course, smack in the middle of my Myth crate rewards. Infinite Money. After it was removed. But to be honest, Infinite Money was way too overpowered. If you died, you could just get to a safezone and re buy everything. I suffered these players a lot. Soon as they dropped, back to sz with gear.

Dual wield is great. I wish we did have it back, that's the only reason the Gangster kit has 2 golden desert eagles in there. But make it so you can only dual wield pistols and maybe SMGs. And reasonable melee of course

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    But make it so you can only dual wield pistols and maybe SMGs. And reasonable melee of course
    There used to be a hand limit that prevented dual wielding large guns. It was also in conjunction with the amputation process:
    - If you got infected, you'd have to amputate, and sometimes it would take a hand/arm
    - Some guns, like snipers, some autos, and legendary weapons, needed both arms to hold them (otherwise, you'd get an error message saying "you need two hands to hold this weapon!"
    - only small guns could be dual wielded AND shot together. Otherwise, you'd get another error saying you can' have more than one weapon at a time, or something (which I miss)

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I think that dual weild would be great, since gangster is trash atm..

Also, something im very frustrated on is that I think that for people that already bought inf. money (which I did) should have the ability to keep it, but it isno longer obtainable.

I really want this back, also items freely bought cannot be traded (a good idea too)
    Infinite money was the worst thing ever, you received a million when it was removed

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    There used to be a hand limit that prevented dual wielding large guns. It was also in conjunction with the amputation process:
    - If you got infected, you'd have to amputate, and sometimes it would take a hand/arm
    - Some guns, like snipers, some autos, and legendary weapons, needed both arms to hold them (otherwise, you'd get an error message saying "you need two hands to hold this weapon!"
    - only small guns could be dual wielded AND shot together. Otherwise, you'd get another error saying you can' have more than one weapon at a time, or something (which I miss)
    EXACTLY! I don't know how often I mention I want this back. It was so realistic and truly felt like TWD

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    EXACTLY! I don't know how often I mention I want this back. It was so realistic and truly felt like TWD
    Unfortunately it was all 1.10 stuff, and all the butt hurt "ogs" cried their eyes out to have the server reverted back to 1.8. If anything, seeing the state of the server, we are regressing rather than progressing.. I think we need to update to 1.9.