Votes: 0 0.0%
    • I'm an OG bring back R700! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    Do ya'll remember when you would use /kit Negan and get this really cool ability known as Call Saviors? They would spawn in humans (zombie pigmen) who would fight for you against the walkers (zombies). Well that feature has been disabled for a long time and none of us really know why. I highly advise you bring it back. And also ever since the 1.9 era update came the RPG does exactly 0 damage. And it was because of a bug during that time but shouldn't be fixed by now? Change the damage back to 20 like it was in 1.8 or else its completely useless. Thanks for reading this, give me your thoughts in the poll.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    The RPG does damage, it just reads that because of either a bug or a radius. Explosives have a radius to them, I'd guess an RPG could take out a naked in 1.
    I actually had glitched weapons that said R700 and G36c! I kind of miss them, but the Dragunov is a bit better I think. Besides, the R700 model is the AWM. At least I think it is. I remember those guns

DreamMayCry

Mythical
    DreamMayCry
    DreamMayCry DreamMayCry
    The RPG does damage, it just reads that because of either a bug or a radius. Explosives have a radius to them, I'd guess an RPG could take out a naked in 1.
    I actually had glitched weapons that said R700 and G36c! I kind of miss them, but the Dragunov is a bit better I think. Besides, the R700 model is the AWM. At least I think it is. I remember those guns
    I don't really care about the G36c or the R700 I just wanted to test the really old players.