• IP Copied!
  • #BringBackOldTMD

OLD TMD

• Total voters

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    TMD is slowly getting more and more broken as each day comes and goes, people decide to quit because of these broken things. Let's address the new 4/26/2017 Update, you guys have the right idea but you don't know how things work. i'm not sure if you play TMD yourselves or even tested what you put into the game this update but it is completely broken and unfair, and for me I love sniping and love the update, not because it's good but because I literally 2 shot everyone, this is bad. I don't want my favorite server dieing because of a couple mistakes made.. Everything can be easily fixed if you just make it all the same as the OLD TMD, Think about just making it all back to the original and then updating as we go.. don't just keep updating something that can't be fixed. I seen the new post that you decided not to merge.. I think this is a bad choice, yes people like survival aspects of games but that's very few people compared to your PvPers of the server, if anything merge all the TMD's and then make a "TMDS" server for Survival players because if you want them to be able to loot and survive then make their own little server so they can do what they want.. why should the main population of the server get punished because some people like "surviving" Also, you guys are trying to get rid of autoclickers and make them less OP but also when you try to do so you're making the legit players suffer even more...

So please! Revert back to the OLD TMD and start from there, trying to fix broken things isn't going to get you guys anywheres.

We all LOVE this server and just want it to succeed. that's why we get so upset when things are broken.

Goners

Mythical
    Goners
    Goners Goners
    #BringBackOldTMD // also bringing this back will probably bring a lot more players including old and newer players.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    If I am honest, I want them to start afresh. Rather than fixing from this current point and the old TMD point, They need to sort out all plugins from the start, A week worth of no TMD to sort out all issues id be up for, I see both sides of the argument

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    TMD is slowly getting more and more broken as each day comes and goes, people decide to quit because of these broken things. Let's address the new 4/26/2017 Update, you guys have the right idea but you don't know how things work. i'm not sure if you play TMD yourselves or even tested what you put into the game this update but it is completely broken and unfair, and for me I love sniping and love the update, not because it's good but because I literally 2 shot everyone, this is bad. I don't want my favorite server dieing because of a couple mistakes made.. Everything can be easily fixed if you just make it all the same as the OLD TMD, Think about just making it all back to the original and then updating as we go.. don't just keep updating something that can't be fixed. I seen the new post that you decided not to merge.. I think this is a bad choice, yes people like survival aspects of games but that's very few people compared to your PvPers of the server, if anything merge all the TMD's and then make a "TMDS" server for Survival players because if you want them to be able to loot and survive then make their own little server so they can do what they want.. why should the main population of the server get punished because some people like "surviving" Also, you guys are trying to get rid of autoclickers and make them less OP but also when you try to do so you're making the legit players suffer even more...

So please! Revert back to the OLD TMD and start from there, trying to fix broken things isn't going to get you guys anywheres.

We all LOVE this server and just want it to succeed. that's why we get so upset when things are broken.

Lets wait it out, I bet you don't know how much work was put in by the staff(builders/developers) for the next update ;)
    Patience now is key to everything...trust me Fundy Soccer Playa

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    If I am honest, I want them to start afresh. Rather than fixing from this current point and the old TMD point, They need to sort out all plugins from the start, A week worth of no TMD to sort out all issues id be up for, I see both sides of the argument
    NO THE MORE THEY TRY TO CHANGE IT THE MORE IT DIES

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    if people like the ones who complain about pvp had their way, there would be no looting, no zombies.

basically it'd be CALL OF DUTY: HAVOC WARFARE

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    QueenMunchii QueenMunchii
    #StopComplaining
    Seriously! the old map, the 'old tmd' had issue's the owners decided to TRY to fix, in which caused havoc from some of the Players.. Yet the owners, And Builders have been working they're butt's off trying to make you all happy! with the new map and all. You all are complaining "#Bringbacktheoldtmd" But guess stinking what! that is a kick in the face to all the builders whom have been spending countless hours on the server to make all of the PLAYERS happy! i'm sick and tired of all you people complaining about the old map! you might as well just throw dirt in their faces! the owners and builders, Hours upon HOURS of Work on this new map! and you all are too selfish to understand that they're working extremely hard to make ALL of you happy!
    Bringbacktheoldtmd
    That's what your all saying, Yet if they did the older players would most likely come back and Whoop the other pvpers then Guess what! you'd just complain about how OP the server has become! Seriously!
    If they Brought back the 'Old Tmd' you'll all find a Way to complain! and it's Sickening
    The owners, And Staff have been working To make accommodation's For all of the players, New and old players. Yet you all Complain. And complain. and complain. oh and did i mention? You all will complain!
    Seriously. Stop complaining.

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    #StopComplaining
    Seriously! the old map, the 'old tmd' had issue's the owners decided to TRY to fix, in which caused havoc from some of the Players.. Yet the owners, And Builders have been working they're butt's off trying to make you all happy! with the new map and all. You all are complaining "#Bringbacktheoldtmd" But guess stinking what! that is a kick in the face to all the builders whom have been spending countless hours on the server to make all of the PLAYERS happy! i'm sick and tired of all you people complaining about the old map! you might as well just throw dirt in their faces! the owners and builders, Hours upon HOURS of Work on this new map! and you all are too selfish to understand that they're working extremely hard to make ALL of you happy!
    Bringbacktheoldtmd
    That's what your all saying, Yet if they did the older players would most likely come back and Whoop the other pvpers then Guess what! you'd just complain about how OP the server has become! Seriously!
    If they Brought back the 'Old Tmd' you'll all find a Way to complain! and it's Sickening
    The owners, And Staff have been working To make accommodation's For all of the players, New and old players. Yet you all Complain. And complain. and complain. oh and did i mention? You all will complain!
    Seriously. Stop complaining.
    i agree. like so much

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    Name 3 please. I'm interested.
    they took away Pain spamming in the tmd's and they added Tmd-op for those whom Like to spam pains.
    They hired more Staff to keep the server clean and monitored
    They are making a new map to benefit the Pvp people and non- pvp people.
    (Extra's)
    They made the server that you play on
    they added havoc horizons for those whom like skyblock
    They made a HUGE map thinking that players would love it (Yet guess what. they complained)
    They fixed many gun gliches
    They added mm-1 for those who like creative.
    They started monthly competitions on mm-1 who alot of people enjoy
    They gave us cars back
    They made no pvping on bikes
    ect. ect. ect.

Brqd

they took away Pain spamming in the tmd's
    This is something that none of the pvpers wanted and Nickk did not even tell us that it was going to happen, he let us figure it out. (not a fix)
    they added Tmd-op for those whom Like to spam pains.
    Ohhh there we go, he fixed his own mistake. Still not a fix to the "old tmd" because thats how it was in the first place. (not a fix)
    Doesnt affect pvp. (not a fix)
    If your talking about the the new smaller version map, then this is not a fix from the "old tmd"... Its a fix from the large map that wasn't good for pvp. (not a fix)
    Nothing to do with pvp (not a fix)
    They made a HUGE map thinking that players would love it (Yet guess what. they complained)
    Fixed something that wasn't broken, but I respect the map that they made, it is very realistic. I respect VC as well.
    Hmmmmmm which ones? Because right now it seems that everyone is complaining about the guns and want them to go back to "old tmd".... But I don't recall barely anyone complaining back then asking for new gun fixes... (not a fix)
    Nothing to do with pvp. (not a fix)
    They gave us cars back
    Alright? It could be pvp related but barely... (not a fix)
    FINALLY!!! You got one aspect of the game that they fixed that was broken in "old tmd"... Congratulations!

I'm sorry to sound rude, but you said that the "old tmd" had issues that needed to be fixed. Lemme quote you...
    the 'old tmd' had issue's the owners decided to TRY to fix
    So I asked you what were some things that they fixed that were pvp related. Unfortunately, the examples were all either non pvp related, orrrrr, were fixes of the issues they created with the update (such as creating OP TMD for those who wanted the "old tmd" back)... You did however come up with one successful fix from the old tmd, bikes. So cheers to that.
    Also, regarding guns. You said that they fixed guns. But I find it ironic that people are wanting the old gun mechanics back..... How odd.

Im sorry, but unless you find some real things that they fixed from the "old tmd" in the update, then I find your argument invalid.

QueenMunchii

Mythical
    QueenMunchii
    This is something that none of the pvpers wanted and Nickk did not even tell us that it was going to happen, he let us figure it out. (not a fix)

Ohhh there we go, he fixed his own mistake. Still not a fix to the "old tmd" because thats how it was in the first place. (not a fix)

Doesnt affect pvp. (not a fix)

If your talking about the the new smaller version map, then this is not a fix from the "old tmd"... Its a fix from the large map that wasn't good for pvp. (not a fix)

Nothing to do with pvp (not a fix)

Fixed something that wasn't broken, but I respect the map that they made, it is very realistic. I respect VC as well.

Hmmmmmm which ones? Because right now it seems that everyone is complaining about the guns and want them to go back to "old tmd".... But I don't recall barely anyone complaining back then asking for new gun fixes... (not a fix)

Nothing to do with pvp. (not a fix)

Alright? It could be pvp related but barely... (not a fix)

FINALLY!!! You got one aspect of the game that they fixed that was broken in "old tmd"... Congratulations!

I'm sorry to sound rude, but you said that the "old tmd" had issues that needed to be fixed. Lemme quote you...

So I asked you what were some things that they fixed that were pvp related. Unfortunately, the examples were all either non pvp related, orrrrr, were fixes of the issues they created with the update (such as creating OP TMD for those who wanted the "old tmd" back)... You did however come up with one successful fix from the old tmd, bikes. So cheers to that.
    Also, regarding guns. You said that they fixed guns. But I find it ironic that people are wanting the old gun mechanics back..... How odd.

Im sorry, but unless you find some real things that they fixed from the "old tmd" in the update, then I find your argument invalid.

Alright, MY argument is invalid?
    Dude, Dont you understand a single thing? The builders and owners are making a new map! for you and your little pvp buddies the play on, that will benefit you and them. They spend countless hours making the new map just to make you happy, the owners have worked hard, and sorry i dont know "All of the fixes" i dont pvp, You all are complaining about Wanting the old Tmd back. Yet. What's there to come back to? the owners decided to make a larger map thinking it would benefit the Pvp'ers of the server, yet all the pvp'ers complained because "It's too far to walk or drive" "We cant find noobs" "We can only find noobs" "it's too big and confusing" so the Owners/Builders began to make a smaller map to make the players happy. Yet. You want the oldtmdback. It's so selfish, you're saying that the builders and owners wasted their time, and Work. because you want the old tmd back? the owners have decided to make a new map, to hopefully appease you all. but. pretty much everyone will have something to complain against the new map, that took hard work and time to make.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    #StopComplaining
    Bringbacktheoldtmd

I agree some points like Build Team and Devs working their "butt's off" but they should bring back iconic tmd 1-2 years ago for older players. It would probably take a bit to achieve. They might not have some of old coding or even the map but who knows. Builders wouldn't be getting "kick to face" and wouldn't be wasting their time in my opinion because more then half server will still be playing new style of tmd. Nobody saying new tmd sucks players just miss old style of it. Every game has same problem as here with older players not liking as much of the changes. For example "World of Warcraft" 1.5 million players want old style of that game but they haven't done it yet because other few million like how game currently works.

Munchii some advice for you is don't tell people to "Seriously. Stop complaining". Its's rude people have their own opinion and let them share it. The forums is here for a reason, and it's too get community together and give feed back to Staff Team. Don't be mad be reasonable with others.

Brqd

Alright, MY argument is invalid?
    Dude, Dont you understand a single thing? The builders and owners are making a new map! for you and your little pvp buddies the play on, that will benefit you and them. They spend countless hours making the new map just to make you happy, the owners have worked hard, and sorry i dont know "All of the fixes" i dont pvp, You all are complaining about Wanting the old Tmd back. Yet. What's there to come back to? the owners decided to make a larger map thinking it would benefit the Pvp'ers of the server, yet all the pvp'ers complained because "It's too far to walk or drive" "We cant find noobs" "We can only find noobs" "it's too big and confusing" so the Owners/Builders began to make a smaller map to make the players happy. Yet. You want the oldtmdback. It's so selfish, you're saying that the builders and owners wasted their time, and Work. because you want the old tmd back? the owners have decided to make a new map, to hopefully appease you all. but. pretty much everyone will have something to complain against the new map, that took hard work and time to make.
    I clearly said in my last reply that I respected the map and VC himself. What I originally asked you was what are some fixes they made from the old tmd that were implemented in the update. This new pvp friendly map, as I said, is merely just a fix of the big map that caused all the madness.

What I'm trying to get at here is that nothing in the update was really a fix of the old tmd (except less bike pvp)... The map was just trying to better the server, AND I completely respect that dude.
    But guns for example, nothing had to be fixed but they still tried it... Now guns are broken atm.
    And pains for example, nothing had to be fixed but they still tried it... Now everyone started asking for pains back.

As I said, barely anything was fixed with the update, just adjusted for the worse.... Sorry but it's the truth.

iMoe

VIP
    iMoe
    iMoe iMoe
    I haven't played much TMD, so correct me if I've got this wrong, but isnt the whole point of TMD OP to be like the old TMD? If so, why is there an argument to bring back the old one? From what I understand, there is an old TMD, there's just few people that play it.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    they took away Pain spamming in the tmd's and they added Tmd-op for those whom Like to spam pains.
    (Extra's)
    They gave us cars back
    ect. ect. ect.
    name 3 game breaking glitches that were in the old update please :)