• IP Copied!
  • Bug Reporting Station

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Pretty clear, the server is recieveing no Paypal these days since they are giving away vouchers in events and vote rewards. The server is now loosing profit and Havocmc can't keep affording to spend hundreds of $$$ usd on advertiseing to get a 40playerbase and recieve no money. Now Can you guys make this not ping me and can u delete this fourms account -.-
    Lmao, log out and stop complainin.'
    It does raise an interesting question as to why these things the owners could fix haven't been messed with. The halloween sale is especially interesting to me.
    Again, at this point y'all are all preaching to the choir. If you think it's so obvious there's no "saving" Havoc, no one is stopping you from leaving.

Offer still stands. And whether or not you've seen me on is irrelevant, anyway. I may not frequent Havoc as much as I used to, but I still pop on occasionally to hang with friends.

But seriously. If you seriously hate everything about the server (most of which only the Owners could fix) just leave or just shut up, ya know? There comes a point where you're just preaching to the choir. Give it a rest, eh?
    then why dont the owners, you know, fix it. (edit) and before you say "they have lives you know" it's been months since Halloween, it's so simple to fix that small thing, but they dont, they just dont care anymore man, tell me what makes this server good (and JUST to make a few things clear already before you type a novel) even if the community is mostly 12 year olds with no grammar, it's still fun to roam with shaders and listen to music, some neat perks of my rank, and the gun mechanics and skins, being nice to the occasional player, and other than that, i really cant think of much else that makes it any better, rp is the only good thing about this, with said community (edit 2) also i just mentioned not seeing you because i just wanted to point it out, honestly i thought you quit, also, answer the mans question, why havent owners fixed the problems? (literally edit 3 ffs) AND ALSO, yesterday there was a ddos threat with spam bots and there wasnt a helper on until AFTER the incident, i did /staff 3 times, so did most others, not 1 reply, please do explain what a beautiful flawless server this is, i THINK that's it

Last edited:

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Lmao, log out and stop complainin.'

Again, at this point y'all are all preaching to the choir. If you think it's so obvious there's no "saving" Havoc, no one is stopping you from leaving.
    It seems like you're saying "If you don't like the server having legitimate issues, leave." I don't see what's so unreasonable about asking for things to be fixed. I thought that was part of what the forums were for, to point out things that need fixing or changing. We're literally in a thread specifically for reporting bugs, for that matter. There's no need to tell people to leave for asking about or pointing out issues.

It seems like you're saying "If you don't like the server having legitimate issues, leave." I don't see what's so unreasonable about asking for things to be fixed. I thought that was part of what the forums were for, to point out things that need fixing or changing. We're literally in a thread specifically for reporting bugs, for that matter. There's no need to tell people to leave for asking about or pointing out issues.

For once I agree with u, but ill add something on. Cat Just leave this damn server, your toxic Af.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Actually, I think Cat is one of the few people who try specifically NOT to be toxic. I wasn't going to join this thread, seeing as how offrailed its been and this wasn't really my business. But if you want to leave Havoc, simply leave. Your forums account doesn't need to be deleted, and there is a way to keep messages about this stuff popping into gmail or whatever you use.

P.S. don't mention toxicity. That always gets everyone off track, and it doesn't help anyone's nerves or opinions of you.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    Actually, I think Cat is one of the few people who try specifically NOT to be toxic. I wasn't going to join this thread, seeing as how offrailed its been and this wasn't really my business. But if you want to leave Havoc, simply leave. Your forums account doesn't need to be deleted, and there is a way to keep messages about this stuff popping into gmail or whatever you use.

P.S. don't mention toxicity. That always gets everyone off track, and it doesn't help anyone's nerves or opinions of you.
    lmao. you call those toxicity?. damn. have you seen tyler1?
    btw. why people are being such insecure. having a swear word in 1 sentence = toxic. jeez.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Thank you. My goodness <3

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Ig at least you're not telling people to leave for finding bugs and being mildly annoyed at the lack of fixing going on, so hooray for that.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Ig at least you're not telling people to leave for finding bugs and being mildly annoyed at the lack of fixing going on, so hooray for that.
    That's not why i'm telling him to leave. It's not the the reason he's upset (which is reasonable, ngl, bugs and stuff are a thing), however, it's the manner in which he's doing it. The things he's complaining about are things that have been brought up HUNDREDS of times for the past three years-- beatin' a dead horse at this point and preaching to the choir. He's rude and flippant, then goes off and necroposts for the sake of being annoying.

Point is, he's being toxic and there's really no need-- everyone already agrees with him. There's just no point in more bull****, ya know?

Besides, he's banned on the forums and in-game, so I guess that's the end. :D

kiekeyy

I used the command /warp and I warped the prison and after the countdown I got there and started suffocating in the floor. I used /heal and kept jumping to try and stop this but it didn't work and I died.

That's not why i'm telling him to leave. It's not the the reason he's upset (which is reasonable, ngl, bugs and stuff are a thing), however, it's the manner in which he's doing it. The things he's complaining about are things that have been brought up HUNDREDS of times for the past three years-- beatin' a dead horse at this point and preaching to the choir. He's rude and flippant, then goes off and necroposts for the sake of being annoying.

Point is, he's being toxic and there's really no need-- everyone already agrees with him. There's just no point in more bull****, ya know?

Besides, he's banned on the forums and in-game, so I guess that's the end. :D
    Im here and I collected my monthly today, i got back to real schooling again and i lost my comp power cord for a month before i began posting and just got it back, also, server has been dying a bit, 6 PM central and only 20-30 players on tmd pve, oh and duffels don’t work and same with the hub compass player count, why would i be banned? Especially from in game

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Im here and I collected my monthly today, i got back to real schooling again and i lost my comp power cord for a month before i began posting and just got it back, also, server has been dying a bit, 6 PM central and only 20-30 players on tmd pve, oh and duffels don’t work and same with the hub compass player count, why would i be banned? Especially from in game
    duffels work for me tho