• IP Copied!
  • Builder Applicants

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

6O0ffAqNVXN6ctr_FZHgGfytYeDoh62zrHfo39HY6xHpwyiIwnmj1raPBopHmk2D_5z_uVAT3BqPU3pLOG9Ww3sZGBcrGfNsYH59sZ_cXSm7Y8Go_h4L0Y9NjUQjX_SwEzHQXUMe

ZEVeiJjKRbgoZLwXGArMxgxo2N6_jFtxWBvg752sTBSpUPjaf55FISiR6EWpBvOwwtLr66W05CNK23s06ODCFlX8xrp61eHSfdZUDmJ_vnbEjiiVr9CBtg4J9EwLYf4kIHAdSxBM

Attention All!

We are looking for some players who are interested in being part of our great build team.

We have some great things coming to The Mining Dead and to get ready for our projects latest release we are looking for some builders to help get things ready.

To be a part of our team all applicants must
    - Be great with detail work
    -Have good skills in interior build work and decorating
    -Be willing to work within a team and act as a team player
    -Follow term and rules set by higher staff members
    -Be able to display a positive connection with the community

Remember if you are accepted you will represent our server as a fellow staff team member and be serious with your commitments.

You Can submit and application here https://havocmc.net/forums/builder-applications/

Also please be honest and truthful on your application as this will be a factor in determining your acceptance or denial.

AlRorthNyr

Mythical
    AlRorthNyr
    AlRorthNyr AlRorthNyr
    Oooh, neat! I hope that there're some hidden talent withing the crowd, that'll apply for this task.

I'm pretty much an old dog now / don't have time / haven't built enough since my re-entering of the game, so I've lost all my building techniques.
    If I was here 5 years ago, I'd apply, but that age is long gone now. :p

MrGoogleGuy

Titan
    MrGoogleGuy
    MrGoogleGuy MrGoogleGuy
    Ha yeah, I hope there are some great builders applying to help out this server. Keep up the great work

Wooshketon

Wooshketon
    Wooshketon Wooshketon
    i already applied thanks to Gocky (i think is his name), one of the main builders, but really hope im accepted!